Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by raf008:

I'm not Jumping ship either but this offseason is different from others in that players are committing early and quick and each day that goes by another player comes off the board...They can't officially sign until the 8th i believe but players are still agreeing to terms and they are going a mile a minute...i mean take Steve Blake for example Orlando was interested and it just got public maybe a day or two ago and before Orlando fans could even think of an opinion he already agreed to sign with LA and that was the only guy that the orlando Front Office was officially quoted as someone they were interested in Besides Cj Watson but i hope he can pull something off but i don't see why Otis has to Alienate everybody around him including the DieHard Fans who are Emotionally invested in this team and want to see this team win a Title

Chill out man. It's only day 2. Everyone off the board are players we have no chance of getting or aren't interested in. Just cause it's in the papers doesn't mean it's true. Otis wasn't going to pay Blake $4M/yr. Start worrying if its July 15th and we haven't done anything.

Dude i'm cool i'm not freaking out yet but by July 15 who's gonna be on the board that we want and can make our team better? the way i am right now is if we are going to make a deal get a star if not don't try to patch it up with Marginal Players but that's just My View on things and i'm still open to Otis surprising me but IMO this Free Agency Season is not one where he can kick his feet up and wait it out he has to make a deal sooner than later IMO

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

Everyone, calm down. Rev will be back tomorrow and let us in on everything...

Thank god... I'm so glad Rev will be back to give us more BS information that will never come true. I still love the Magical Chris Paul done deal trade went down on draft night post.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Everyone, calm down. Rev will be back tomorrow and let us in on everything...

Thank god... I'm so glad Rev will be back to give us more BS information that will never come true. I still love the Magical Chris Paul done deal trade went down on draft night post.

zing

quote:
Originally posted by LJ Magic:

Some of these posts make me laugh because it is like three years ago all over again when people said that the Celtics wouldn't be good enough to win with three superstars and a bunch of castoffs. Guess what, they not only won but they kicked our butts. That was a squad made up of guys mostly past their primes. If Wade, Bosh, Noah, and Rose team up we are in deep trouble. That is a young nucleus of all stars and future all stars and they are going to be the team to beat in the east. Take off the blue goggles folks. If Wade and Bosh sign on then we need a Chris Paul type of deal to keep up.

This free agency process is making Joakim Noah the most overrated player in the league.

quote:

Chris Paul wanting out of NO coming up next on ESPN...

Wow that was a waste. Chris Paul would like one of the big free agents to come to NO. Thats all that was said.

Sorry Chris with you cheap owner that is never going to happen. No talk at all about CP3 wanting out.

I Think We Got Till 11.59pm On July The 8th To See What Otis Really Has Up His Sleeve!!

Thats When The TPE Ends & That Is A Very Nice Trade Asset..Aswell As VC.MP.Bass,Gortat Maybe Even Jameer!

Me Personally, I Got Total Faith In Otis!

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

This free agency process is making Joakim Noah the most overrated player in the league.

Lot of truth to that.

If you really thought we were getting Chris Paul/Okafor/Posey for a one-time all star in Nelson (why do they need him when they have Collison?) and a washed up VC (yeah, thats exactly what NO wants for Paul expiring contracts), then you are the idiot. When superstars get traded, they get traded for young talent and draft picks. We don't have the young talent they are looking for and our draft picks will be near the end of the first round, not exactly the cream of the crop.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by LJ Magic:

Some of these posts make me laugh because it is like three years ago all over again when people said that the Celtics wouldn't be good enough to win with three superstars and a bunch of castoffs. Guess what, they not only won but they kicked our butts. That was a squad made up of guys mostly past their primes. If Wade, Bosh, Noah, and Rose team up we are in deep trouble. That is a young nucleus of all stars and future all stars and they are going to be the team to beat in the east. Take off the blue goggles folks. If Wade and Bosh sign on then we need a Chris Paul type of deal to keep up.

Remember when some so called NBA experts were giving some love to Cleveland's Side Show Flop as the defensive player of the year this year. Well once LBJ or Wade go to the Bulls...Noah will be getting a lot of love in that category by the dumbos of ESPN.