Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

You really think he cares?

Right, so he'd care about a bunch of people he never met over his family/home town friends?

sigh...

No, but he cares about himself more than family/hometown friends.

So, shouldn't he be caring more about which team has the best chance of winning and not "reviving" New York City????

I think LeBron cares more about money and brand. He's not a winner.

Not a winner, huh... MJ also wasn't a winner til his 7th season in the league (well...6th). Would you have said he wasn't a winner the summer prior to him winning?

Not to compare both as far as talent goes, but to say a guy that had bad teams his entire career isn't a "winner" in the sense that he doesn't want to win is ridiculous.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You really think he cares?

Right, so he'd care about a bunch of people he never met over his family/home town friends?

sigh...

No, but he cares about himself more than family/hometown friends.

So, shouldn't he be caring more about which team has the best chance of winning and not "reviving" New York City????

I think LeBron cares more about money and brand. He's not a winner.

Not a winner, huh... MJ also wasn't a winner til his 7th season in the league (well...6th). Would you have said he wasn't a winner the summer prior to him winning?

Not to compare both as far as talent goes, but to say a guy that had bad teams his entire career isn't a "winner" in the sense that he doesn't want to win is ridiculous.

its not that he doesn't want to win. He thinks he's going to win wherever he goes.

He thinks that since he's the best the rings will just fall into his lap.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

not everything has to do with winning. Hedo chose toronto over portland because of the city.

Pretty sure this was different though... Cleveland can offer LeBron 30 mil more and the guy already makes ridiculous amounts of money in endorsements. Hedo was offered a contract that, at his stage in his career, he couldn't refuse.

If LeBron does sign with the Knicks then it'll obviously be clear he couldn't care less about winning, but I'll only believe it when I see it

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Rose has a better jumper then Rondo at least.

That's like saying Howard's a better free throw shooter than Shaq, lol...

quote:

quote:

not everything has to do with winning. Hedo chose toronto over portland because of the city.

Pretty sure this was different though... Cleveland can offer LeBron 30 mil more and the guy already makes ridiculous amounts of money in endorsements. Hedo was offered a contract that, at his stage in his career, he couldn't refuse.

If LeBron does sign with the Knicks then it'll obviously be clear he couldn't care less about winning, but I'll only believe it when I see it

he's going to get a s&t wherever he goes unless cleveland is bitter. Its bad business not to at least get a giant tpe.

ChiTribuneLive

CSN has confirmed that Wade and Bosh are both currently at Henry Thomas' office with #Bulls management #Heat #freeagency #NBA 28 minutes ago via TweetDeck

quote:
chadfordinsider

RT @ChiTribuneLive: CSN has confirmed that Wade and Bosh are both currently at Henry Thomas' office with #Bulls management

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

quote:
chadfordinsider

RT @ChiTribuneLive: CSN has confirmed that Wade and Bosh are both currently at Henry Thomas' office with #Bulls management

beat you smile_jameertongue.png

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

quote:
chadfordinsider

beat you smile_jameertongue.png

Lol i know

Knicks, Nets and Miami spent the last 3 seasons preparing for this year's summer free agency. Wow.............One of these teams did not do there homework right.