Originally posted by A BETTER DJ:

quote:
Posted July 07, 2010 12:16 AM Hide Post

quote:

Originally posted by Walddo:

Awwwww...now ****z petey, youz done takenz my souls witz demz knowledgez

oh come on .... I really couldn't find for awhile.... it was not fun lol

It's always in the last place you look!

Who keeps looking for something they've already found?

i think he's gunna stay with the cavs...if he was going to leave them and crush his home town, he would do it gracefully and quietly (if that's possible). he wouldn't rub it in their faces with a tv special.

i can see it now though, a camera is fixed on the Q filled with fans as lebron announces he's staying, causing cleveland to burn it's crappy city to the ground in excitement. good tv

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

i think he's gunna stay with the cavs...if he was going to leave them and crush his home town, he would do it gracefully and quietly (if that's possible). he wouldn't rub it in their faces with a tv special.

i can see it now though, a camera is fixed on the Q filled with fans as lebron announces he's staying, causing cleveland to burn it's crappy city to the ground in excitement. good tv

it'd be the ultimate dick move to screw with cleveland like that. It might completely tarnish his legacy.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

it'd be the ultimate dick move to screw with cleveland like that. It might completely tarnish his legacy.

Which is why I think he's gonna sign a 3-year deal with them.

quote:

quote:

how so?

he's god there.

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

quote:

quote:

how so?

he's god there.

By rubbing it in their faces that he's leaving during an hour long TV special.

I can see it now, Lebron has five hats in front of him, Bulls, Nets, Cavs, Knicks, Heat he talks about his mother, his childhood, then knocks off a hat, the Heat, he talks of legacy, and building his own story, knocks off the Bulls cap, pan to Bulls executives as they hurry to their phones to get Wade on line. Next Lebron talks of having a following, an avenue to reach the world, he talks of respect, and defense, and honor of the game as he knocks off the Knicks cap. Then with two left he talks of family, then of loyalty, then of the best chance for him to win, and of being a billionaire, and continuing what he started he pulls the cavs hat up, then in a shocking move he tosses it to the side, as the music to DX starts, Lebron pulls on the Nets hat, talks of Jay Z, and moving to Newyork in two years, then of starting a new legacy and taking New Jersey from worst to first.

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snW-5AHxYTA&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

He won't even announce the team himself. He's gonna have Morgan Freeman narrate his decision, that is, after he narrates his tumultuous childhood.

Tiger Woods, Tim Tebow and Brett Favre will recite poems that depict how LeBron inspired them to be great athletes. They're gonna have Europe sing "The Final Countdown" prior to the announcement. 2Pac and Elvis will come out of nowhere just to get people ready, emotionally.

It'll be great.

LOL! thats hilarious

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I can see it now, Lebron has five hats in front of him, Bulls, Nets, Cavs, Knicks, Heat he talks about his mother, his childhood, then knocks off a hat, the Heat, he talks of legacy, and building his own story, knocks off the Bulls cap, pan to Bulls executives as they hurry to their phones to get Wade on line. Next Lebron talks of having a following, an avenue to reach the world, he talks of respect, and defense, and honor of the game as he knocks off the Knicks cap. Then with two left he talks of family, then of loyalty, then of the best chance for him to win, and of being a billionaire, and continuing what he started he pulls the cavs hat up, then in a shocking move he tosses it to the side, as the music to DX starts, Lebron pulls on the Nets hat, talks of Jay Z, and moving to Newyork in two years, then of starting a new legacy and taking New Jersey from worst to first.

516+ pages. Over 7700 posts.

This has to be my fave post in this thread, so far.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:
Originally posted by richnba:

now thats funny!!