Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Stickle:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Brand is one of those players where I think motivated could become somewhat of his former self again.

Orlando is a place where that can happen.

Like Vince, motivation isn't his problem. The wear and tear on his body is.

..Motivation isn't his problem?

No, motivation certainly is Vince's problem.

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

why would we want to bring in Brand? he slows the offense down and can really only play near the basket and inefficient at that and making like $45m over the next 3 yrs and he has injury concerns - he's really an undersized center...as a back up center I'd prefer to keep Gortat and focus on getting him to improve his offense so he can become part of the PF rotation - he already knows the plays - continuity trumps change unless its huge like CP3 but for Brant no way - Iggy would be nice but with his contract would mean he has to work or were stuck - and he's not exactly that go to guy we're looking for plus he's not a good 3pt shooter and so so FT though he is solid from defense and intangibles but is he the guy who's going to be the go to guy in the 4th quarter of the NBA finals - I doubt it

this is one giant post of suck

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by thelead:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I suggest a temporary ban on all CP3 threads until he is actually in a Magic uni.

I second that motion... plus I don't want any info posted that hurts the objective of getting CP3.

LOL seriously?

I was thinking the same thing. The idiots have come out in full force. This thread has gone downhill fast.. smile_svgsad.png

No way NOR does the "Skin Update" because with no West, Paul is going to want out. No West = Unhappy Paul demanding a trade ASAP.

On the Magic side Meer for Collison (long term might be good) is foolish. We are going to trade a playoff experienced PG for a PG with 0 experience? I highly doubt SVG will want that. He's the one that brought the stretch 4 to the system, playing Turk and Lewis together. I can see SVG resigning.

Vince for Collison and Peja I would definitely do because Peja is an expring and then we got our backup PG long term and possibly the starting PG in a couple of years. If Peja gives us anything it would be a bonus. Collison and West for Vince I would also do, but IMO, West and Howard will not be able to co-exist. I can't see a team be successfull with 2 guys that need the ball in the post. Robinson played role player to Duncan, Hakeem to Sampson, and Parish to McHale. Who is going to play role player to whom? West is going to want to have a career year so that he can get a bigger contract and Howard for more endorsements. At the sametime, we can trade West at the deadline to a team that their star wing wants out badly.

IMO: Boozer, Amare, or Bosh will not work here either

Paul or no trade.

quote:
Originally posted by RadiantShot:

Does anyone have a link saying we're even LOOKING at Iguodala, or is everyone just speculating? I'm 90% sure Otis hasn't even thought about Andre.

I'm 87 percent sure that he has.

Not to mention they have Mareese Speights waiting in Brands wings, who they are really high on. So with Speights and now the addition of Evan Turner I dont think it would be all that hard to get both Iggy and Brand.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by placerjav:

Can we continue this discussion on the trade talk?

Every single time someone post I react as there might be a CP3 trade update.

This post is taking over everything.

Can we continue our normal functions?

Mods, please do something. This is getting out of hand.

I suggest only CP3 talks should be allowed here.

point taken and motion denied. good day sir.

AND why is that?? I'm trying to follow this closely and contribute the best way i can, But it appears that this post has become the center peace of the forum.

We are getting close to 300 pages on trade speculations.

We can continue discussing the NOLA trades here, but we can discuss further potential trades on the trade talks.

Im trying to help.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I suggest a temporary ban on all CP3 threads until he is actually in a Magic uni.

I second that motion... plus I don't want any info posted that hurts the objective of getting CP3.

LOL seriously?

I was thinking the same thing. The idiots have come out in full force. This thread has gone downhill fast.. smile_svgsad.png

I only suggested the ban because im tired of the talk. I am in no way associated with someone who thinks whatever we say on here will stop a trade

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Stickle:

quote:
Originally posted by RadiantShot:

Does anyone have a link saying we're even LOOKING at Iguodala, or is everyone just speculating? I'm 90% sure Otis hasn't even thought about Andre.

I'm 87 percent sure that he has.

Id say him and Gay (lol) have def been on Otis' mind.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

quote:

quote:

quote:

LOL seriously?

I only suggested the ban because im tired of the talk. I am in no way associated with someone who thinks whatever we say on here will stop a trade

I was referring to him. You're fine. lol.