Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Ok... So I went to sleep, expecting to read SOMETHING happened when I woke up... and I see there are talks about Randy Foye and Hedo Turkoglu?

Oh come on!

What? Someone fill me in... 220+ pages is nuts

OK so Rev says cp is done deal then nothing happens people keep talking and still basically a huge thread with absolutely nothing to come of it as of yet go back to bed

quote:
Originally posted by London Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

when will you folks start being more realistic and realize bosh isn't coming to orlando.

dwight and bosh won't work

The only Reason I Put Bosh was if otis is talking to the raptors surely it can only be a sign n trade for bosh & turk...For whoever..

No offence mate!!

bosh goes where lebron goes. he has say in where he wants to go and if he wants to do a sign and trade. even in a sign and trade he's not letting colangelo decide where he ends up.

in his radio interview with espn he himself says he's watching whatever moves lebron is making.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by London Magic:

quote:

when will you folks start being more realistic and realize bosh isn't coming to orlando.

dwight and bosh won't work

The only Reason I Put Bosh was if otis is talking to the raptors surely it can only be a sign n trade for bosh & turk...For whoever..

No offence mate!!

bosh goes where lebron goes. he has say in where he wants to go and if he wants to do a sign and trade. even in a sign and trade he's not letting colangelo decide where he ends up.

in his radio interview with espn he himself says he's watching whatever moves lebron is making.

Cool Mate...Nice 1!!

I tell you what, if this trade does actually happen then a LOT of people are going to be shocked.

So many "experts" are reporting that Paul will not be traded.

There could be a healthy dose of humble pie served up in the next week.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Magic fan:

I have no Problem with a line up of

Nelson/ Foye

Hinrich / JJ

Lewis/ Pietrus/ Robinson

Bass/ Anderson

Howard/ Gortat/ Orton

I have a huge problem with that lineup....that will NEVER win a ring. Especially with the way the league is about to be shaken up. We need a go to scorer. Not Dwight and a bunch of role players.

fair point.

I did forget to add Thornton to the above line up. But we would have a lot of trade pieces to go after a go-to scorer.

We could trade a package of/or Pietrus, Thornton, Bass, Gortat for someone like Nowitski or Granger (outside of Amare, Bosh, Boozer)

If we did trade for C.Paul, who would be our go to scorer with a line up below?

C.Paul

JJ

Lewis

Bass

Howard

i say if the bulls want to trade us deng so be it but trade them peaches and bass not gortat which has a higher value and can help us later on. we get a good shooter and a good defender at the 3 spot plus it wont affect us on other possible trades since we will still have anderson,nelson,carter and gortat as trading chips