Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

when we finally win a championship i dont care how long it takes we need to have a message board party. everyone who can make it and over 21 we need to meet and have drinks!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:
Originally posted by London Magic:

If We don't get CP3, The only way we take back Hedo Is With Bosh...End of!!

I cant see us trading Jameer, He is Dwights Right Hand Man...Surely Dwight Wouldn't Approve Of That?

Nelson/ Cj Watson / J Will

Arenas / Reddick

Lewis / Turkoglu / Robinson

Bosh / Anderson

Howard / Vet Min / Orton

Trading Away: Carter Gortat, Bass & Pietrus??

Dont Know About The Wages Etc Etc...

Go Magic!!

Now that would work although I'ld probably split the time between JJ and Arenas. I'ld probably start JJ.

dude im gonna be the grown one and say im done argueing to you dont talk to me i wont talk to you that seems fair does it bill

quote:
Originally posted by petey:

when we finally win a championship i dont care how long it takes we need to have a message board party. everyone who can make it and over 21 we need to meet and have drinks!!!!

that seems cool put im pretty sure billy doesnt want me having drinks right hed rather me to have a glass of milk

quote:
Originally posted by iconoftheyear10:

quote:

that seems cool put im pretty sure billy doesnt want me having drinks right hed rather me to have a glass of milk

... we've tailgated before games before..

Assuming Otis Is Thinking Of Hedo Coming Back But Only As Long As Bosh Comes To...how about this guys...i worked out most of the wages for next season but i dnt knwo if its possible??

Nelson/ Cj Watson / J Will

Arenas / Reddick

Lewis / Turkoglu / Robinson

Bosh / Lewis / Anderson

Howard / Bosh?? Or Vet Min / Orton

Trading Carter, Gortat, Bass & Pietrus & Letting Barnes Go To!!

Most Of These Are Real Salaries For 2010/11 Season!!

2010/11 Wages Maybe Something Like This..

Nelson 6.7 Mil

J Wil Vet Min 1.3 Mil

Reddick 5/6 Mil

Anderson 1.4 Mil

Lewis 20 Mil ( WOW )

Howard 16.5 Mil

Orton & Robinson Rookie Deals

Then Adding These For :

CJ Watson 2 Mil

Turkoglu 9.8 Mil

Bosh 16/17 Mil

Arenas?? Gets Bought Out & We Offer 8/10 Mil??

Dnt know if that would get him but who knows!!

Any Ideas Guys??

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

when will you folks start being more realistic and realize bosh isn't coming to orlando.

dwight and bosh won't work

The only Reason I Put Bosh was if otis is talking to the raptors surely it can only be a sign n trade for bosh & turk...For whoever..

No offence mate!!

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by iconoftheyear10:

quote:

... we've tailgated before games before..

really yeah i wanna do something like that i travel alot but we need to set something up, for sure when we win it all tho

Ok... So I went to sleep, expecting to read SOMETHING happened when I woke up... and I see there are talks about Randy Foye and Hedo Turkoglu?

Oh come on!

What? Someone fill me in... 220+ pages is nuts

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Ok... So I went to sleep, expecting to read SOMETHING happened when I woke up... and I see there are talks about Randy Foye and Hedo Turkoglu?

Oh come on!

What? Someone fill me in... 220+ pages is nuts

Rev said that a CP3 trade has been completed, everyone went nuts, then nothing happened and people got angry. Rev and others are claiming Okafor is the roadblock and finding a 3rd team to take him is what needs to be done.

Alex Kennedy is claiming that a trade with Washington for Foye, Hinrich, and Thonrton is possible....which has most people mad.

So overall, nothing has happened.