Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

RevTy, who is your source? I'm still trying to find out. My friend's source is a member of the Amway Arena Board. Please confirm if we are getting the same info from the same group of people...

Ty on RealGM

quote:
I know I might be the last person you want to hear from, but I assure you, this is still going on. Otis is doing everything he can to bring in CP3 without swallowing the hideous contracts. If it comes down to it, he'll take them, but he really doesn't want Okafor especially. Hence the delay while he tries to find a 3rd team.

This trade can't become official until June 30, when Paul is no long BYC, but could be announced before then.

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Guys, my friend just texted again. He said the Magic are trying to shop Okafor right now. Apparently we have agreed to take Okafor, but looking for someone to trade him to. Can anyone else confirm this?????

I swear I will hunt you down and destroy you if this is false. There is NO WAY we're talking on Okafor's horrendous deal.

quote:

Guys, my friend just texted again. He said the Magic are trying to shop Okafor right now. Apparently we have agreed to take Okafor, but looking for someone to trade him to. Can anyone else confirm this?????

I feel like teddy/andrew from shutter island i dont know what to believe.... icon_frown.gif

quote:

Dude STOP lying!

Still alive, no Obama kill switch!

Still rolling. Three team most likely. Can't be official until June 30, but could be announced sooner.

If I get a juicy update, I'll post it, otherwise, I'm going to bed.

quote:

just stop. this all bs at this point

quote:

what THE HELL. where did this come from at almost midnight and who the **** is your friend talking to on the magic this late now?

This was a real disapointing day. Not just as a Magic fan, but as an NBA fan. Absolutely nothing went down really, you'd expect some interesting trades on draft day but all we saw was Kirk Hinrich going to the Wizards.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

I DUNNO?!?! CAN ANYBODY FISHY?!?! I GUESS THE 10 PAGES OF TY SAYING THE SAME THING WON'T WORK WILL IT?!?! OMGOSH?!?!

seriously, my friend is saying the same thing!

With 200+ pages, we should have theoretically willed CP3 here.lol... I think its going to happen and I think we'll hear a major leak tomorrow.

We have the pieces to trade to make it happen and I think Otis is going to do everything he can to get it pushed through.