Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

RevTy I'm glad you can make jokes.

But I think next time I would put "done deal" about Paul until, you know, it's a done deal. icon_smile.gif

Are you saying its nonsense then? If so, I'ld expect an Lol cat or something equivelant.

svg mentioned paul because he was making fun of Cole Aldrich's quote that he played with a very good point guard in sherron collins and cant wait to play with paul. the announcers were making fun of him for comparing him to cp3 haha!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

RevTy I'm glad you can make jokes.

But I think next time I would put "done deal" about Paul until, you know, it's a done deal. icon_smile.gif

Word.

I can't believe I missed the SVG interview because I came back in here right after the Orton pick to get back in this thread..

Can someone at least somewhat accurately describe what SVG said?

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Honestly, if you want to go conspiracy, Stan mentioned Chris Paul randomly, and was all smiles. Meanwhile, all the analysts, who are no doubt plugged into the rumor mill, had an awkward silence, like, how do we address that? And Jeff immediatly changed the topic.

But that is if you are into conspiracies.

i've already hacked into the ctu satellite and have the warheads aimed at your house icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

The SVG interview wasn't a big idea. He was asked why he took Orton and he said Otis made the pick, then screwed around with JVG and mentioned Paul's name to some JVG said.

Him and JVG were screwing around and he mentioned pauls name about what?