Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I was about to say that it is a Fail if no one posts a pic of a 747 on page 747, but then Cunningstunt did. Good job, sir.

I think my prediction of Paul for VC and his expiring contract (and others) at the trading deadline instead of BEFORE the season just might come true. Possibly. My original reasoning was if money troubles are the real issue, then the Hornets are going to want to pay as little of any expiring contract as possible (whether it be Vince Carter, Eddy Curry, whomever).

If we don't get Paul, then Vince Carter simply needs to grow a chip on his shoulder as well as a constant willingness to TAKE THE @$@#&%ING BALL TO THE BASKET.

Then we can win the title. A lot easier to type out than it is to have happen though. SVG Sad

yeah if we're going around changing mental focus on people that easily then there are a few other magic players i'd like to throw in that machine.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Lol I was just listening to the radio and the host said we got Paul already.

hahaha what station?

ESPN radio.

wow really? that's def surprising lol what did he say exactly?

Did you also notice on that VC clip how much more he handled the ball with New Jersey vs with Orlando. I know he was the man there, but he needs those kind of touches to play that way.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicBucc:

Did you also notice on that VC clip how much more he handled the ball with New Jersey vs with Orlando. I know he was the man there, but he needs those kind of touches to play that way.

Vince Carter's usage rating this year with the Magic was extremely close to his USG% in the past two years with New Jersey. He gets plenty of touches, he just doesn't do enough with them.

quote:
Originally posted by thelead:

He also looked about 15 pounds thinner...

Thats what i am talking about he looked bulky this past season.....Cut some of that bulk and get lighter on his feet and maybe we can get more out of him than what we have been getting so far

I guess this ends any chance Ryan Anderson will be traded?

Knew it was going to be a bad day when Popeyes didn't give me the extra biscuit I ordered...

Only thing more useless than RA is red beans and rice w/o a biscuit.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I guess this ends any chance Ryan Anderson will be traded?

Knew it was going to be a bad day when Popeyes didn't give me the extra biscuit I ordered...

Only thing more useless than RA is red beans and rice w/o a biscuit.

This again...

You really have a complex with him

Dwyane Wade was at Six Flags here outside of LA today. I have a season pass and am pissed I didn't go so I could yell nonsense at him. I'm sure all the Lakers fans there gave him **** anyway. Thought I'd share, that is all...