Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

from PDcavsinsider:

quote:
Word is LeBron indeed advised Paul to demand a trade but he wants CP3 to stay in Western Conf. to make a better rivalry.

about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

quote:
Of course CP3 in Orlando running screen rolls with Dwight Howard would be direct challenge to Heat. So that may be a factor, no?

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Lebron trying to c-block cause he knows what would happen if Paul joins Dwight. He wants a better rivalry? Can't get any better than in-state rivals.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

from PDcavsinsider:

quote:
Word is LeBron indeed advised Paul to demand a trade but he wants CP3 to stay in Western Conf. to make a better rivalry.

quote:
Of course CP3 in Orlando running screen rolls with Dwight Howard would be direct challenge to Heat. So that may be a factor, no?

I wish James would stop sticking his nose into everything.

quote:
Originally posted by Netrunner2k2:

quote:

from PDcavsinsider:

quote:

quote:

LOL at James wanting Paul to stay in the West. Tell's you alot about how selfish that **** is.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:
Originally posted by Netrunner2k2:

quote:

from PDcavsinsider:

quote:

quote:

LOL at James wanting Paul to stay in the West. Tell's you alot about how selfish that **** is.

He's afraid Orlando could destroy his dream!

How much can I hate LBJ? I mean leave Paul alone and let him say Orlando is his top team. He's trying to join Dwight, just like James had to follow Wade and Bosh. Besides, it's the Hornets with the final say anyway.

I bet Lebron wants paul to have a sex change and join the WNBA too. Who made this guy Michael Jordan, Jesus Christ and Nostradamus all in one? He needs to just shut his pie hole.

There is a big difference between him and MJ besides six rings. MJ loved competition and challenge and used it to become the best player ever by most accounts. It was his fuel that made him, him. Lebron on the other hand runs from challenge. Wants to face as little competition as possible by facing a great team as few times as possible and fails to use his failures to get better. When he failed in Orlando he left the court without shaking hands, speaking publically or using it to get better.

This guy just doesnt get it cause he is so full of himself. He is just stuck in his own limbo not level 4 or even 3 (Inception reference). I hope Paul and Dwight join up just to make him lose and see himself as a failure once again.

LeBron isn't a competitor, he has shown that over the last 2 years and especially with "The Decision".

He's a coward who doesn't want any real competition in his division, his conference or even this league. He might as well advice Chris Paul to play in Australia, who knows.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

I bet Lebron wants paul to have a sex change and join the WNBA too. Who made this guy Michael Jordan, Jesus Christ and Nostradamus all in one? He needs to just shut his pie hole.

There is a big difference between him and MJ besides six rings. MJ loved competition and challenge and used it to become the best player ever by most accounts. It was his fuel that made him, him. Lebron on the other hand runs from challenge. Wants to face as little competition as possible by facing a great team as few times as possible and fails to use his failures to get better. When he failed in Orlando he left the court without shaking hands, speaking publically or using it to get better.

This guy just doesnt get it cause he is so full of himself. He is just stuck in his own limbo not level 4 or even 3 (Inception reference). I hope Paul and Dwight join up just to make him lose and see himself as a failure once again.

I would love to start a thread where we all just bash Lequitter!!!

When Jamison was "given" to Cleveland last year I pointed out that Washington may have gotten the better end of the deal. Now they may have got a high lottery pick for an overpaid long term Jamison. Congrats to the Wiz, sorry to Cleveland. Shame on Lebron Jane (no misspelling here). He truly has a va-jeen.