Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by OnePunchMachine:

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

this makes sense. because i've obviously been posting terrible trade scenarios. i guess to prove my point i need to explain things.

the 76ers do not want or need nelson. they are very high and holliday and he is their future pg. they also have louis williams making less than jameer doing a good job at the point. makes absolutely no sense. and they are certainly not trading iggy and only getting back nelson. BUT ZOMG JAMEER IS FROM PHILLY SO OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT HIM BACK TO SELL OUT THEIR ARENA

the knicks are not going to help us get cp3 when they are in the running for cp3 as well. that's stupidity. why do they give us a young talent on a good contract and a good expiring contract?

keep having fun with the trade machine though.

you are a sharp one aren't you

This a CP3 thread so anyone can post what ever they want...good or bad comments. everyone acts has if they know so much... when really most people here know nothing including me. but im a fan of the game and hate it when people shoot people down for just opinions.

"Everyone is a politician"

+1

quote:

This a CP3 thread so anyone can post what ever they want...good or bad comments. everyone acts has if they know so much... when really most people here know nothing including me. but im a fan of the game and hate it when people shoot people down for just opinions.

"Everyone is a politician"

most people here know nothing? where is that even coming from? having your own opinion does not mean you have immunity from being called out on it and proven wrong. a discussion board isn't the place for someone if they can't handle their opinions being challenged and called out.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

You know what will really be funny? When we don't get Chris Paul.

I said that like 4 pages ago, get with the times.

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

quote:

are you being dense on purpose? just stop posting trade scenarios. they are really really really bad.

Uhm, you should probably google the word irony...go on try it, learning can be fun

this makes sense. because i've obviously been posting terrible trade scenarios. i guess to prove my point i need to explain things.

the 76ers do not want or need nelson. they are very high and holliday and he is their future pg. they also have louis williams making less than jameer doing a good job at the point. makes absolutely no sense. and they are certainly not trading iggy and only getting back nelson. BUT ZOMG JAMEER IS FROM PHILLY SO OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT HIM BACK TO SELL OUT THEIR ARENA

the knicks are not going to help us get cp3 when they are in the running for cp3 as well. that's stupidity. why do they give us a young talent on a good contract and a good expiring contract?

keep having fun with the trade machine though.

And the fact that our front court depth would be garbage

I can't believe you guys are seriously analyzing this trade. I guess what I thought was obviously a retarded trade scenario that had like 25 moving parts and 4 teams wasn't so clear. I got those trade/line ups by cutting and pasting from the clutter of trades proposed on here and combined them on trade machine to create what I thought was this monstrosity of a trade. I though it was pretty obviously a sarcastic trade proposal but apparently it wasn't that clever.

M4GIC this trade is the only Magic trade I have posted in a while. I posted a Knick trade yesterday to illustrate to another poster how the Knicks did have enough assets to get Paul. That like 10 posters quoted it in the discussion doesn't mean that I posted it 10 times.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Originally posted by ecanuelas:

The problem with our team is not VC, is a guard (JN) that cant make anything happen.

right on the spot! its not we need a PG with high assists but some that can create there own shots and make players better around them however CP3 is just that. Magic just got VC couple years to late!

Right. VC doesn't get any assists and can't get his own shot (most of the time), yet it's Nelson's fault (even though he was the team's 2nd best player)?

Sometimes you guys say the... never mind[/quote

]

its not nelson fault but Magics inability to create shots. i thought Nelson was supposed to be the court General/ QB or what ever you want to call it that a PG does.

Like I already mentioned several times (and you decided to ignore it), in the past TWENTY years (that's 20), only TWO teams have won with a high assist point guard (you know, your QB). Rajon Rondo in 2008 (6.6 assists, not good at anything else that season), and Isiah Thomas in 1990.

Teams don't need high assist point guards in order to win championships. They do, however, need a good balance from their wings for play making and scoring. Vince didn't do either, so it was all up to Nelson to not only handle play making duties but also handle scoring duties.

It's not that he didn't do enough, it's that he was given too much to do.