Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

I'm not so convinced NOLA wants Nelson if they are trying to develop Collison or that Otis wants to trade away Nelson. Personally, I have always thought Jameer would be great as a 6th man. So if it worked out that he wasn't in the trade I really think it makes us even better.

Paul

JJ

QRich

Lewis

Howard

+ Nelson/Okafor/Pietrus/Anderson rotating in is a pretty tight playoff rotation.

It would give us 3 pg's but Duhon can be traded Dec 15 and his contract is cheap so it is not crazy to think that we carry his contract for a couple months.

For NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/ Wright

West/Bass/Songalia

Gortat/Orton

+ Vasquez - a quality throw in (can't hurt)

**Bass is an LSU alum and a local favorite and provides insurance if West leaves next yr

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2dwktxz

jameer would obviously be going to a 3rd team. we're not going to have cp3, jameer & duhon at pg. makes no sense. the deal would either include a 3rd team to take nelson or the hornets can take nelson and have him pretty much mentor collison and then flip him at the deadline.

quote:
Originally posted by OnePunchMachine:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

quote:

I'm not so convinced NOLA wants Nelson if they are trying to develop Collison or that Otis wants to trade away Nelson. Personally, I have always thought Jameer would be great as a 6th man. So if it worked out that he wasn't in the trade I really think it makes us even better.

Paul

JJ

QRich

Lewis

Howard

+ Nelson/Okafor/Pietrus/Anderson rotating in is a pretty tight playoff rotation.

It would give us 3 pg's but Duhon can be traded Dec 15 and his contract is cheap so it is not crazy to think that we carry his contract for a couple months.

For NOLA:

Nick Collison

Vince Carter (exp $18M)

Peja Stojakovic

David West

Gortat (starting center)

+

Bass- LSU alum and a local favorite and provides insurance if West leaves next yr

Orton - young cheap big prospect to develop

Vasquez - a quality throw in (can't hurt)

If I was a betting man.. I would say that is the most likely trade we see...and we either try Jameer as 6th man or trade him soon after to another team.

They are going to want a 1st round too! i would throw that in!! then trade Nelson to the pacers for some players or maybe get our 1st round back! they would probably get lower in the draft too so its a win win knowing how bad they want a starting PG.

quote:

Paul

JJ

QRich

Lewis

Howard

For NOLA:

Nick Collison

Vince Carter (exp $18M)

Peja Stojakovic

David West

Gortat (starting center)

+

Bass- LSU alum and a local favorite and provides insurance if West leaves next yr

I think Jameer has to go, whether the Hornets want to keep him or trade him else where and get a third team involved. I just don't see how we can keep him, he's going to be valuable to someone and the Hornets are going to want the most they can get.

Now if we could some how keep Jameer in our fantasy world, I don't see us losing a game, our roster would be unreal.

quote:

Paul

JJ

QRich

Lewis

Howard

For NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/ Wright

West/Bass/Songalia

Gortat/Orton

**Bass is an LSU alum and a local favorite and provides insurance if West leaves next yr

salary numbers:

Paul 15.0

JJ 7.0

Q 2.5

Lewis 19.5

Howard 16.6

Nelson 7.6

Okafor 11.8

Pietrus 5.3

Anderson 1.4

Posey 6.5

Duhon 3.5

Total around $98 Million

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

We should do a trade with Philly or Indy after the CP3 trade involving Jameer.

oh really?

Jameer is my boy and I want him to be happy and going home to Philly would be a cool thing to do for him.

Turner will play much like Turk and Meer had a career year when it all clicked for Turk.

quote:
Originally posted by BlackWat3r:

quote:

Paul

JJ

QRich

Lewis

Howard

For NOLA:

Nick Collison

Vince Carter (exp $18M)

Peja Stojakovic

David West

Gortat (starting center)

+

I think Jameer has to go, whether the Hornets want to keep him or trade him else where and get a third team involved. I just don't see how we can keep him, he's going to be valuable to someone and the Hornets are going to want the most they can get.

Now if we could some how keep Jameer in our fantasy world, I don't see us losing a game, our roster would be unreal.

This would work! give Nola our 1st draft pick and get Pacers 1st round pick!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=22vv2gu

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

**** lebron and **** Wade. They both know Magic are the only ones that can beat them and their scared.

We all know Lebron HATES Orlando so he doesen't want to so his friend come here.

**** YOU LEBRON!

Are you on drugs?

quote:

quote:

Paul

JJ

QRich

Lewis

Howard

For NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/ Wright

West/Bass/Songalia

Gortat/Orton

salary numbers:

Paul 15.0

JJ 7.0

Q 2.5

Lewis 19.5

Howard 16.6

Nelson 7.6

Okafor 11.8

Pietrus 5.3

Anderson 1.4

Posey 6.5

Duhon 3.5

Total around $98 Million

Thats only 11 players so we would still need 2 more. Which would make us over 100 mil

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

We should do a trade with Philly or Indy after the CP3 trade involving Jameer.

oh really?

Jameer is my boy and I want him to be happy and going home to Philly would be a cool thing to do for him.

Turner will play much like Turk and Meer had a career year when it all clicked for Turk.

what do you assume we get?

quote:
Originally posted by Adonalfoyle4mvp:

quote:

quote:

Paul

JJ

QRich

Lewis

Howard

For NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/ Wright

West/Bass/Songalia

Gortat/Orton

salary numbers:

Paul 15.0

JJ 7.0

Q 2.5

Lewis 19.5

Howard 16.6

Nelson 7.6

Okafor 11.8

Pietrus 5.3

Anderson 1.4

Posey 6.5

Duhon 3.5

Total around $98 Million

Thats only 11 players so we would still need 2 more. Which would make us over 100 mil

that bums me out that he makes more money than lebron wade bosh dwight and most of the superstars in the leauge... ****