Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem

Magic workout 6 prospects

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

true...just hadn't recall seeing his name thrown around, and I liked him. He actually reminded me of a Corey Maggette right out of Duke, but with raised scoring attributes.

Why not just get Maggette then? The guy is being offered for a ham sandwich and a bag of apples.

if we're just getting people, when can we run a trade to get clee back here? it's obvious that the nets aren't going to use him correclty, might as well send a the draft pick and the rights to my lolcats for him.

I think the workout was just a smokescreen and we either trade up and grab someone else, or sell the pick.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

what are the thoughts on James Anderson? this is another guy that I am intrigued by, a GREAT shooter/scorer/athlete and a good defender...I think we have some pretty good options on the wing in the bottom of the draft, they're all pretty much the same type of gamble.

SI.com has him falling to us at 29, but I don't see it. I think the Bulls or another squad scoops him up way before that. He's like a poor poor mans Joe Johnson.

I like James Anderson, but I don't see him making it to 29, either. I don't see him getting pass the Celtics at 19. He reminds me of J.R. Smith without the baggage.

Xavier Henry is another guy that I like. I think in the end, he will be one of the best players from this class. He's very similar to Michael Redd, but I think he'll be a little better on the defensive end than Redd. I think if he's their at 15, the Bucks will jump on him.

quote:

so the Bucks will have 2 Michael Redd's? lol, will that team ever learn?

ps. Henry is pretty awesome...

Redd's on the last year of his deal, and as of right now is on the trading block. The Bucks pretty much don't see him apart of their future.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

so the Bucks will have 2 Michael Redd's? lol, will that team ever learn?

ps. Henry is pretty awesome...

Redd's on the last year of his deal, and as of right now is on the trading block. The Bucks pretty much don't see him apart of their future.

hasn't redd been injury prone?