Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

E3

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Oh snap. MGS for 360?

Not to start a war, but now what does the PS3 offer that the 360 doesn't besides Blu Ray? GoW? Keep in mind I own both systems.

Well, if you're a baseball fan MLB: The Show is the greatest baseball game of all time, only available on PS3. Also Playstation Network is free while XBOX Live you pay a fee.

Oh, and 360 has that bull**** Dreamcast knockoff controller.

The Xbox 360 controller is one of the best I've ever used and paying $50 a year for a superior service is hardly a turn off.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Oh snap. MGS for 360?

Not to start a war, but now what does the PS3 offer that the 360 doesn't besides Blu Ray? GoW? Keep in mind I own both systems.

Well, if you're a baseball fan MLB: The Show is the greatest baseball game of all time, only available on PS3. Also Playstation Network is free while XBOX Live you pay a fee.

Oh, and 360 has that bull**** Dreamcast knockoff controller.

The Xbox 360 controller is one of the best I've ever used and paying $50 a year for a superior service is hardly a turn off.

I didn't feel like typing that this morning but thanks buddy I know you would explain it bmp.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Nintendo are going to announce two consoles. A handheld and a new home console.

1: Nintendo DWii

*Big widescreen top screen, slightly bigger lower screen.

*Both screens are high res.

*Almost as powerful as Wii

*Will have motion sensing similar to Wii

*3D camera

*Games will be on smaller cartridges, memory cards even.

2: Nintendo "ViewTual" (codename)

*Wii's successor

*Power similar to PS3, even a bit more powerful in some aspects.

*Two control methods in one: Upgraded "Wii Remote" currently codenamed "View Remote" and a headset goggles that will "immerse gamers into the world of HD 3D universes and giving them viewcontrol by sensing eye and headmovement"

*DVD or Blu-Ray playback

*Games can be played with or without headset, though some games will require the headset (See new Retro Studios' first-person adventure "Icarus")

I'm bored - It's all a nerdy lie HA-HA

Why on Earth would you waste the time it took to write all that?

Because I'm bored and I stole it from a lame blog site smile_shardhappy.png

Uh... gais...

Is it just me or is Kinetic like a.. you know... a total ripoff of Wii in a weird disguise? I mean, the games even are pretty much the same. Same kinds of games. Same kinds of... stuff. Just a bit different.

And this Sony Move thing... yeah... That's a total ripoff in a bad disguise, amiritegais?

Anyways, there is a reason why my interest for games has been going down the drain the last few years. Feels like it's going sour and losing it's originality. It's now just a question of who's the first to bring something out, and who will be quicker to copy it. And they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Plus, these things are getting more and more "multimedia devices that can play games but remember to upgrade your console!".

Meh, don't listen to me. I'm just an old-school player who sees the gaming industry getting too weird, repeative and gimmicky.

I still enjoy a few games here and there, don't get me wrong. I own a Wii, 360 and PS3 and enjoy them, but I just feel like there is something just... going weird.

quote:
Is it just me or is Kinetic like a.. you know... a total ripoff of Wii in a weird disguise?

No, in fact, a great majority (of at least hardcore, older gamers) would agree with you.

Now that you've seen it, what do you think of Microsoft's Kinect?

I'm amazed, I can't wait to get it 3.5%

It's interesting, I'll have to try it out 8.59%

It's neat, but I want to see more games 14.12%

It's fine, but I don't see myself buying it 28.07%

Ugh, when will the motion control fad end? 45.73%

TOTAL VOTES 32670

I honestly feel the same way and have felt that way about Microsoft's conference. That's what most of these conferences are going to be about from here on out. Who can attract the biggest casual audience.

Microsoft works on the bogus motion control **** for the casual gamers. That doesn't stop developers from putting out great games for the rest of us.

And a Nintendo handheld almost as powerful as the Wii? That sounds awesome omfg?