Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

Howard says he will improve mentally.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Does this include his post game or not? I hope so.

Actually, he has a great post game.......

................................................................interview.

Oh sorry, it's just something I heard him say during the game 6 post game conference and somewhere around the orlandosentinel but it's probably gone now.

Just trust me on this guys.

Howard grew up a lot in that Boston series in my opinion. Less *****ing to the referees, and more focus on just dominating at any cost and leading by example. The guy is only 24. Just wait until he's like 27. The Magic will win a championship with Dwight. I guarantee it.

i think everyone is tired of dwight acting like a lil *****. his lack of maturity is probably his biggest flaw. always crying. he lets people know its easy to get into his head and throw his game off. having a hot headed coach and passive teammates doesn't exactly help either. they sit there and let him cry to the refs and none of them pull him away or have a stern talk with him. its like they're scared of him. hopefully hakeem not only helps him with his footwork and offense but help him grow up as well.

i want dwight to have that killer instinct next season like he did in the last few games of the ecf ecf

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

i think everyone is tired of dwight acting like a lil *****. his lack of maturity is probably his biggest flaw. always crying. he lets people know its easy to get into his head and throw his game off. having a hot headed coach and passive teammates doesn't exactly help either. they sit there and let him cry to the refs and none of them pull him away or have a stern talk with him. its like they're scared of him. hopefully hakeem not only helps him with his footwork and offense but help him grow up as well.

i want dwight to have that killer instinct next season like he did in the last few games of the ecf ecf

blank%20stare.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

What are you talking about?

Having a better post game and/or free throw shooting would make mentally obsolete .. wouldn't it? If we can't land a superstar on the perimeter, Howard's going to have to improve on his post game; sure doesn't hurt.