Sign in to follow this  
jbabc37

Magic ''Anticipate'' Keeping Carter...

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Vince is as good as gone... it will be interesting to see how this summer plays out.

How do you get rid of him?

Jareth thinks he's just saying he's as good as gone because of how he played.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Dude, you said last year (The Finals year) that Redick was better than Lee. That definitely puts you on the ignorance side.

And you said that Lee will score 20 PPG someday and that he is a great defender.

Your perception of Lee's ability is bordering on delusional. I'm not even arguing that Redick had a good year. It was quite clearly the worst of his career, but outperforming Lee did not require a Herculean achievement.

Exactly how do you rationalize away the Nets' season?

quote:
Originally posted by ticks:

quote:

Dude, you said last year (The Finals year) that Redick was better than Lee. That definitely puts you on the ignorance side.

And you said that Lee will score 20 PPG someday and that he is a great defender.

Your perception of Lee's ability is bordering on delusional. I'm not even arguing that Redick had a good year. It was quite clearly the worst of his career, but outperforming Lee did not require a Herculean achievement.

He is a great defender. When you're the best perimeter defender on an elite defensive team, you're a great defender. And I said he has the potential to score 20ppg, which he does.

Redick two years ago was a spot up shooter that couldn't shoot, yeah he was awesome. icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Why wouldn't it be? It was in regards to the trade last year.

Because there is more data available and more data is only going to increase the accuracy of the appraisal.

quote:

quote:

quote:

He is a great defender. When you're the best perimeter defender on an elite defensive team, you're a great defender. And I said he has the potential to score 20ppg, which he does.

Redick two years ago was a spot up shooter that couldn't shoot, yeah he was awesome. icon_rolleyes.gif

L4TWgr.gif

quote:

The fact that the defense was still great without him in conjuncture with the fact that NJ was among the worst defenses in the league this year negates the causality that you are insinuating is obvious.

Redick was a more efficient shooter than Lee (albeit slightly) in that season you claim he couldn't shoot.

quote:

quote:

The fact that the defense was still great without him in conjuncture with the fact that NJ was among the worst defenses in the league this year negates the causality that you are insinuating is obvious.

Redick was a more efficient shooter than Lee (albeit slightly) in that season you claim he couldn't shoot.

you sure about that?

x1yiox.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Redick is fantastic. I'd love to have him. But he isn't the second coming of Jeff Hornacek people.

I'm not claiming he is, but rather that Lee isn't the second coming of Michael Jordan.

quote:

quote:

ticks.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

you sure about that?

x1yiox.jpg

eFG% ignores free throws. If you look one column to the left you will find a more accurate shooting metric. Unless you don't consider free throws to be shots?