Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Exit Interviews: Videos and Quote Transcripts

Stan's was the only one I was interested in. The guy with the iphone made me lol. What Stan said sounded great and really shows how much he wants to win. He put in simple terms why they lost those games and just hearing him repeat what many of us have said makes it hurt a little less. I'll look through the others but I don't care if Dwight go digs up Wilt.......show me. It's not the basic 2+2 formula we're making it out to be.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainSlammit:

what's the deal with the guy in the red shirt in SVG's video. ive watched it 3 times and still have no idea what stan said b/c that guy is so distracting

Since you bring it up, I don't know if it's just me, but almost every Magic interview or press conference on this site and NBA.com is really quiet, even when I turn my speakers all the way up and the volume on the video all the way up.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

what's the deal with the guy in the red shirt in SVG's video. ive watched it 3 times and still have no idea what stan said b/c that guy is so distracting

Since you bring it up, I don't know if it's just me, but almost every Magic interview or press conference on this site and NBA.com is really quiet, even when I turn my speakers all the way up and the volume on the video all the way up.

This has been brought this up to the NBA several times. Hope they can resolve it during the offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

This has been brought this up to the NBA several times. Hope they can resolve it during the offseason.

Really, that's cool if they do fix it. Either way, I appreciate the exit interviews. It's like getting much needed closure after your best friend dies way too young from an unexpected heart attack.

Also, it's a tough pill to swallow to lose to this guy

012110_GlenDavis.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by vc15dunker15:

Chase it has to be next season. Our team is built to win and win now not win in three to four years. Dwight is going to be 25 years old, Rashard is getting up there in age... and not to mention Vince, who I do expect to see in a Magic uniform next season. it has to be now and it has to be next year!

Dwight is only 25, you mean. And Rashard and VC's expirings will be a blessing.

We won't know our chances next year until after what is supposed to be a crazy offseason..

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by vc15dunker15:

Chase it has to be next season. Our team is built to win and win now not win in three to four years. Dwight is going to be 25 years old, Rashard is getting up there in age... and not to mention Vince, who I do expect to see in a Magic uniform next season. it has to be now and it has to be next year!

Dwight is only 25, you mean. And Rashard and VC's expirings will be a blessing.

We won't know our chances next year until after what is supposed to be a crazy offseason..

Yeah, I'm not only interested in what we do with our team, but how much better/worse other teams get makes a big difference in our chances.