Sign in to follow this  
Berto

The "OFFICIAL" Offseason Thread

quote:
Chris_Broussard Raptors told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade for Bosh. Cavs & Bron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cle

10 minutes ago via web

I think I'd rather have LeBron & Bosh in Cleveland surrounded by, well, whatever than have Wade (or LBJ)/Bosh/Rose/Noah together in Chicago.

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Probably get jumped on by this.

But what about signing Iverson for the Min. ? Back up PG and he finally feels ready to help a team in what ever role he has to play...

Who???

this would be entertaining if and when stan and iverson start fist fighting on the bench during the games.

quote:
The Heat have discussed a sign-and-trade with the Mavericks to acquire center Brendan Haywood, according to the Miami Herald.

Miami had a "productive" meeting with Haywood last weekend, and if they land him it could be a coup for the Heat -- Chris Bosh should be satisfied that he wouldn't be forced to play center in South Beach. The Heat would likely send Jermaine O'Neal and/or Michael Beasley to Dallas.

Source: Dallas Morning News

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
The Heat have discussed a sign-and-trade with the Mavericks to acquire center Brendan Haywood, according to the Miami Herald.

Miami had a "productive" meeting with Haywood last weekend, and if they land him it could be a coup for the Heat -- Chris Bosh should be satisfied that he wouldn't be forced to play center in South Beach. The Heat would likely send Jermaine O'Neal and/or Michael Beasley to Dallas.

Source: Dallas Morning News

Well that makes absolutely no sense for Dallas unless they get O'Neal.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I think I'd rather have LeBron & Bosh in Cleveland surrounded by, well, whatever than have Wade (or LBJ)/Bosh/Rose/Noah together in Chicago.

same here

Listening to all this BS is crazy, We need to TRADE VC...and get someone who Cares and is willing to handle the pressure, VC had the chance and he didn't show up! No more next time because the same will happen....We need someone who is great not just good....

I'm not too sure how interested the Magic are in signing anyone from the summer league team.

But Crawford, Ewing Jr, Adrien, and Randle deserve to be considered. Paul Davis looked good today too made shots pretty consistently. Korolev looked like the Russian version of Anderson.