Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

KG not suspended?

I didn't see anything about this here or other placeon the net, but is KG not being suspended for trowing TWO clearly intentional elbows at Dwight?

I don't even see it mentioned anywhere.

I didn't see anything about this here or other placeon the net, but is KG not being suspended for trowing TWO clearly intentional elbows at Dwight?

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

The elbows at this arm? Are you kidding me?

Dude, really?? They were not elbows... If I have to define what it was i would say a chop. Maybe worthy of a tech or a flagrant 1

Dunno, seemed like he threw two clear elbows imo, but perhaps I need to see a replay. Only saw it live and the one they showed on TV.

crazykg2.gif

I dunno but imagine if Dwight had done it. That was a wind-up and really doesn't matter what he hit. KG gets away with way too much imo and him not getting anything isn't news.

quote:
Originally posted by MP_20:

crazykg2.gif

I dunno but imagine if Dwight had done it. That was a wind-up and really doesn't matter what he hit. KG gets away with way too much imo and him not getting anything isn't news.

Rafer got a game for smacking in the head. No way this isn't at least a game. Not once, but twice full wind-up elbow. There is no room for interpretation in rules for this one.

quote:

quote:

crazykg2.gif

Rafer got a game for smacking in the head. No way this isn't at least a game. Not once, but twice full wind-up elbow. There is no room for interpretation in rules for this one.

True, but the thing is that he

quote:

quote:

crazykg2.gif

SkipTomyLou.gif

Lmao

Rafer had that tough mentality that we need vs the Celtics. Jwill and Jameer are both soft.