Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Anyone feel sorry for Vince?

There are bigger things in life than basketball. Vince genuinely is a great person and would be in the hall of fame if they had one for niceness and caring. I, was one of the people who always gave Vince the benefit of the doubt after bad games or stretches. I always thought he would come up big when it counted in the playoffs, in which he never did. There has been so much hate towards Vince after the Magic were eliminated. Could you put yourself in his shoes? Everyone hates you, they say you dont have heart (even though thats his biggest attribute off the court). Vince was a big failure on the court but hes always been a legend off of it. I feel sorry for Vince because he will go down now as the ultimate loser. It was just never meant to be.

There are bigger things in life than basketball. Vince genuinely is a great person and would be in the hall of fame if they had one for niceness and caring. I, was one of the people who always gave Vince the benefit of the doubt after bad games or stretches. I always thought he would come up big when it counted in the playoffs, in which he never did. There has been so much hate towards Vince after the Magic were eliminated. Could you put yourself in his shoes? Everyone hates you, they say you dont have heart (even though thats his biggest attribute off the court). Vince was a big failure on the court but hes always been a legend off of it. I feel sorry for Vince because he will go down now as the ultimate loser. It was just never meant to be.

I do.

Although I was very angry with him when we lost yesterday, I really convinced myself that we lost because he just wasn't good enough, not because he didn't care or didn't have heart.

The VC from 3 years ago may have been the answer; but as of now, he was just not what we needed.

Although I do want him to get traded, it's nothing personal. I like him off the court. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who really cares and gives back tremendously to his community. I just feel we can fill his space with someone who can further benefit our team.

I also feel bad for the fact that the referees abused him so badly. The guy continuously got hammered in the paint and never received the benefit of the whistle. Very, very sad.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Im fine with vince the person, just hope we trade vince the player

+1 I just been shocked at some of the comments toward Vince the person

Vince was given the ultimate opportunity to prove his doubters wrong...just as KG was when he was traded to Boston.

It's obvious VC isn't what he used to be athletically, but his competitive spirit got worse as his opportunity to win improved. That's rather sad.

I feel sorry only for all the Magic fans that are wondering again why we can't even win a ring.

And Vince has his share of responsabilities on this.