Sign in to follow this  
jbabc37

HEDO wants out of TORONTO

no way to hedo all he did was chase the dollars thinking the grass was greener else where.

he wanted money over a title where we want that title more, hedo was great for us and we do owe some of our sucess to him but we have moved in a diffrent direction now.

Question for you guys......

Would Toronto be willing to take Rashard in a sign and trade for Bosh? I mean, they are stuck with Turk and Shard and Turk play well together.

Go ahead and shoot that down, I don't claim to be an expert or a jr. GM. it's just a thought.

I feel like Bosh could have helped us against Boston.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Would Toronto be willing to take Rashard in a sign and trade for Bosh? I mean, they are stuck with Turk and Shard and Turk play well together.

Go ahead and shoot that down, I don't claim to be an expert or a jr. GM. it's just a thought.

i think its possible but could bosh play in stans systems?

"When the circumstances turned against me, I lost my enthusiasm for this city," Turkoglu said in the interview. "My lawyers have talked to the front office recently. Honestly, I do not want to go back to Toronto. My lawyers talked to Mr. [bryan] Colangelo and I hope that they will come up with a solution soon."

ESPN LINK

Oh my.....

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

How far-fetched is it to acquire a Granger or a Gay?

Ive been talking about those two guys for the longest, they both play hard and should get along with young players we have

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Very far from beeing expert or a jr. GM too, But why Raprtors would like it ? I'm finding only arguments against.

It's not like they would get expiring contracts and save money (big and long Rashard and Gortat contracts) and I don't think Magic have enough cheap talent and pieces that would fit their roaster.

Lewis isn't so much improvement over Hedo in Raptors situation. Bargnani is not a center. Bargnani and Lewis in starting lineup ? No.

Ryan is ok but with Rashard it's 3 jump shooting PFs.

Bass another PF, problem to find minutes on the floor for him, same like Anderson.

Gortat may be little too expensive and long term commitment in exchange for his still unproven talent.

Even if Magic would agree to take both contracts that Raptors may be willing to dump (Hedo and Calderon) it would save for Toronto only few millions (in full contracts lenghts) compared to Lewis contract alone with no chance to trade him.

And there are also contracts in exchange for Hedo and Calderon.

It wouldn't be savings plan for Raptors, something very opposite. It wouldn't be any significant talent wise and roster improvement neither. Can't find any good reason for Toronto to go with such a deal.

I think it's better for Raptors to just let go Bosh for free.

Without Calderon involved, only Hedo, they would pay much more and could gain only less, so bigger no.

I honestly think that teams would be crazy to take Shards contract. It'd be nice though.

As for Turk, I don't want him back. Too much money.

AS for Bosh, Stan wouldn't have a choice but to change his system. Bosh would be a huge plus for our team. He would significantly help on Rebounds. Bosh also can take big time guys 1 on 1 without a problem.

Having a jump shot makes u that much more of a problem and Bosh has that. Hopefully one day Dwight will have that and he wont always have to bang. If Dwight had a jumper he would be unstoppable.