Sign in to follow this  
jbabc37

MAGIC NEED D-WADE!!!

MAGIC will preparing for the next season...Orlando needs some transaction one thing i like to see is D-Wade go to MAGIC....what a combo DWIGHT(superman) + DWYANE (flash)= CHAMPION..THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

MAGIC will preparing for the next season...Orlando needs some transaction one thing i like to see is D-Wade go to MAGIC....what a combo DWIGHT(superman) + DWYANE (flash)= CHAMPION..THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

Miami will be offered many sign and trades. I think we have much to offer. How about Gortat, a center for their future, Vince Carter and JJ Redick for Wade. I think this is a true possibility. I hate to get rid of JJ but we're talkin Dwayne Wade.

we dont need an other superstar look where our superstar line up got us this year.

we need a role player that will work his arse off for the guys around him at both ends of the floor.

quote:
Originally posted by pokwaPL:

Dwade + D12 + Nelson + Barnes + Lewis will be probably the best team in the league, but it's only dream.

It doesn't matter if you are the best team on paper. You have to be a "team" and prove it on the court.

After all Dwight Carter, Rashard Carter, Jameer Carter, Matt Carter and his highness Vince Carter was the besTEST team of all times and universes but it didn't equal success.