Sign in to follow this  
jec

:svgsad:? no, :shard:

quote:
Until Rashard contract is over or traded, we'll have a better chance of winning.

Exactly my point all season! I have been a Magic fan my whole life, and will never Jump of the team's bandwagon. However Rashard need's to go. No I am not trolling just stating fact's. Number 9 is getting paid superstar money. And, He play's with no heart. He's content with his play. Well, fine Mr. Lewis, You have lost all your respect from this fan!

+1. Mixed emotions right now, obviously we were all waiting for this ring that seem to fade away every time we're nearing it... but only one team win, 29 couldn't, and there're a lot of factors to be considered into that.

I will support this team even more, if possible, next year. I'm honestly proud of them.

I'm embarrassed ... will have to take some heat from people, and will probably stop watching NBA for the season.

I don't know what to think about the Big + shooters project.. either it looks like genius, or it fails miserably. Shard is part of that, you don't know if you love him or hate him. We can't assume the East is Magic's... teams can pull a Boston or a Lakers and get stacked up even if the Celtics keep losing steps (which didn't prevent them from reaching the Finals again), or Lebron goes to or stays with a team that won't win. Besides, Lebron can always get some calls and beat you. I'm not sure about this team's window.

I guess I won't go away yet. I'll come back for more next year. Something's gotta give.

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Bison Dele:

Vince need go bye bye. Quix.

Wrong thread. And you actually have a few in which posting this kind of comment...

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Bison Dele:

Vince need go bye bye. Quix.

Wrong thread. And you actually have a few in which posting this kind of comment...

Oh, I realize this. It's just that I'm an *******.