Sign in to follow this  
Dave Lubinsky

Bring Carter off the Bench

HOLY CRAP! Another thread of Redick versus Carter?!

No ****ING WAY!

Reminds me of the good ol' days of Meer vs. Carlos.

Ahhhhh... nostalgia.

Seriously, if Vince plays sub-par, we need to pull him for liability purposes... just like we should pull anyone not named Dwight for the same reason.

SVG has made very good adjustments to get us back in this series (THANK YOU BASS), and I don't think he's gonna worry about the "shaky" confidence of a "superstar" when determining what's right for our team. Nor should he. Ever.

I was really happy to see VC minutes decreased in the last game. JJ has earned my respect and has earned himself many more minutes on the court. He hustles and now he is finding that comfortable level in his offense and defense. VC is not cutting it so far. Maybe he will shake it off already; we really could use another guy playing at a high level.

It would be a huge mistake to bench Carter at this point. The logical solution is to limit his minutes and boost JJ's minutes without mipacting your starting lineups if Carter doesn't break out of this funk.

He seems to be calendar oriented (January ended and he seemed fine afterwards). Maybe he is just waiting for June?

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

Your right as usual. Vine would have made the shot. FYI Vince was not down the court. He wa standing by the bench.

Egads!

I wasn't criticizing Redick just for the case of criticizing him. I thought that was obvious, but I guess some people need it spelled out for them.

I was criticizing Redick to show the stupidity and hypocrisy of criticizing Carter. Neither should be criticized, but I guess you don't get that.

And if Carter was by the bench, it was because he thought Redick would call a timeout immediately upon securing the rebound, like anyone with a basketball IQ over 15 would have done.

quote:

You should know. It takes one to know onw. LOL!

Hey nclover, you better head outside. The short bus is waiting to take you and the rest of the "special kids" home from school. Don't wanna miss the bus again and make mommy worried.

quote:

Wow that was good. Irt really hurt. Dip ****. LOL!

"Irt"? Is that another one of your retard-words?

Ok now you have crossed the line. I work with mentally challenged children and using the word retard(ed) is not funny. It shows you are but dirt from a gutter. Mods please ban this type of name calling.

quote:

Ok now you have crossed the line. I work with mentally challenged children and using the word retard(ed) is not funny. It shows you are but dirt from a gutter. Mods please ban this type of name calling.

You don't want me calling you names. You don't want me calling you a retard.

Stop throwing childish insults at me yourself, hypocrite. "Takes one to know one". What are you, 6 years old?