Sign in to follow this  
Magics Fan from Syria

Biggest obstacle ahead of us

As much as the league may want to see Celtics and LA, I feel Orlando would be the better match up. Celtics are going to be tired and beat up and would not give LA a good match up. With Dwight dropping bows like clumsy Indians I don't see the Celtics giving them much competition if they were to make it past the Magic.

I understand what you're saying. We'll have to get it done over the referees, over the NBA and over the Boston Celtics and the only way to do so is by playing aggresive, fighting every single possesion and wanting it more than the Celtics.

We've done a great job at it the last two games and all we need is two more. The only thing that brings a SLIGHT bit of hope is the fact that the Celtics are old, KG has looked tired and so has Pierce and they are no longer getting three and four days off... so the Magic might be able to take advantage of that, especially if Vince decides to put on a jersey and play basketball tonight.

Let's just watch and see what winds up happening this evening...

Any Orlando fan that has watched every game at that time of the night is a true fan and a friend of mine. I also think tonight will be the toughest game to win. So many things against us. But we can do it. We can bring this thing back to Amway and make history.

I think the Lakers would sweep the old broken down Celtics. I really don't see Celtics beating the Suns. IMO the best most interesting series would be magic-suns.

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

if we as a team can withstand the mental battle tonight, especially Dwight, the game is ours

Im sorry to say Berto but the game is in the hands of David Stern... And he put this line up on the floor for officiating. Take note where playing in Boston....

Monty McCutchen

Home Team Foul Pct. 50%

Road Team Foul Pct. 50%

Home Team Win% 90%

Mike Callahan

Home Team Foul Pct. 50.1%

Road Team Foul Pct. 49.8%

Home Team Win% 62%

Ken Mauer

Home Team Foul Pct. 50%

Road Team Foul Pct. 49.1%

Home Team Win% 50%

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

I know every crew is different, but the refs sure didn't seem to be favoring boston last game..

re: the league needed the money..they are hurting. And speaking of money..the league knows a Boston vs Lakers matchup would make more in advertising dollars. If you don't understand something it's always about the money. lol

quote:
Originally posted by t1meband1t:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

I know every crew is different, but the refs sure didn't seem to be favoring boston last game..

re: the league needed the money..they are hurting. And speaking of money..the league knows a Boston vs Lakers matchup would make more in advertising dollars. If you don't understand something it's always about the money. lol

Great point. Nba loss 400 Million this year. There are sure as hell not going to let Orlando pull off this 3-0 win.

But now that I think of it. If the magic pull it off somehow that means it could even be more money made since it would be the first team ever to pull it off and cause such a stir. Food for thought...

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

The Biggest Obstacle ahead of us is the Boston Celtics and VC playing in a Magic Uniform

No, it's Lewis. If Lewis had played like an $18 million man in this series, it would have been over in 5.