Sign in to follow this  
OAM149

Dear Vince

I know he wont read it here but I just wish someone would go up to Vince and say

"Do you want to make history? DO you want to be remembered as being one of the greatest, a hall of famer, and part of the 2010 Orlando Magic squad that came back from 3-0 to beat the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals and later to lead the team to their first, your first NBA Championship? Do you want to be immortalized in NBA history, Vince?

Or do you want to go down as a quitter, as wince harder, a guy with no heart and a perennial loser? As that guy who in 2010 was finally paired with a dominate big and who finally made it out of the second round of the playoffs only to choke it away. Do you want those free-throws in game 2 to define your career?

If the former is what you desire than we need you tomorrow night more than ever, Vince. Game six of these Eastern Conference Finals can be your winning legacy. As Nike says "Write the future" go out there and write it. Become immortal."

I know he wont read it here but I just wish someone would go up to Vince and say

"Do you want to make history? DO you want to be remembered as being one of the greatest, a hall of famer, and part of the 2010 Orlando Magic squad that came back from 3-0 to beat the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals and later to lead the team to their first, your first NBA Championship? Do you want to be immortalized in NBA history, Vince?

Or do you want to go down as a quitter, as wince harder, a guy with no heart and a perennial loser? As that guy who in 2010 was finally paired with a dominate big and who finally made it out of the second round of the playoffs only to choke it away. Do you want those free-throws in game 2 to define your career?

If the former is what you desire than we need you tomorrow night more than ever, Vince. Game six of these Eastern Conference Finals can be your winning legacy. As Nike says "Write the future" go out there and write it. Become immortal."

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

vince will never be a hall of famer.

Yes he will, especially if he turns it around and helps us win a ring.

Remember, its the "Basketball Hall of Fame", not the "NBA Hall of Fame".

quote:
Originally posted by OAM149:

So he's expected to win a championship his very first year paired with a dominant big?

Did Kobe win a championship his first year paired with Shaq? Did Wade win a championship his first year paired with Shaq?

It takes time - at least two years to gel.

quote:
Originally posted by Cardiac Kat:

Mods please ban this foul mouth VCfan from the forum. All he is doing is calling people names with his foul mouth. He has to be a troll.

You're one to talk. Whenever you don't like what someone is saying, you resort to personal attacks.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by OAM149:

So he's expected to win a championship his very first year paired with a dominant big?

Did Kobe win a championship his first year paired with Shaq? Did Wade win a championship his first year paired with Shaq?

It takes time - at least two years to gel.

yes absolutely!! especially if that team went to the finals the year before and he's brought in to be that missing piece..the go to guy to put the game away..