Sign in to follow this  
gigapika

Official Gamethread: Celtics @ Magic 5/26 8:30pm ET

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Vince Carter once again blows... like why not drive? Are u scared? Your career is based on getting to the basket.

At this point I hope he has bad performances, when we dont rely on his a$s we win

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

So since I've been on these forums ...

what have I said ?

Do you ?

you're the man.

The comeback continues - what a game!!! Let's go into Boston and take game 6, and then win at home in game 7!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nike:

The comeback continues - what a game!!! Let's go into Boston and take game 6, and then win at home in game 7!!!!

SUPER DOOPER!

anchorman.jpg

i LOVE hearing the boston homers whine about the techs and foul calls when we've been putting up with it for years. ( Tho obv perkins getting ejected was BS )

quote:
Originally posted by jasonmk:

This is the worst kind of win I'd have hoped for and will unfortunately be remembered as one of those asteriks games predetermined by NBA, like the 2000 Kings-Lakers. Homerism aside, both T's on Perkins were an utter joke, as well as early ticky tacky fouls on some other Celtics fouls, and frankly, Dwight should have been ejected for either of the elbow follow throughs on Pierce and Davis. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's very clear now that he has definite intent to injure when he comes down. Even when he blocked Rondo, he was looking to hurt him in the follow up, as well as in some other plays. I'm very disappointed in him turning into a dirty player. Someone he respects better talk to him about it and set him straight.

Troll!

quote:
Originally posted by ditchback:

quote:
Originally posted by jasonmk:

This is the worst kind of win I'd have hoped for and will unfortunately be remembered as one of those asteriks games predetermined by NBA, like the 2000 Kings-Lakers. Homerism aside, both T's on Perkins were an utter joke, as well as early ticky tacky fouls on some other Celtics fouls, and frankly, Dwight should have been ejected for either of the elbow follow throughs on Pierce and Davis. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's very clear now that he has definite intent to injure when he comes down. Even when he blocked Rondo, he was looking to hurt him in the follow up, as well as in some other plays. I'm very disappointed in him turning into a dirty player. Someone he respects better talk to him about it and set him straight.

Complete Bull$hit

+100-This guy is a Celtics troll.

Howard didn't intentionally try to hurt anyone. Also for the record, Perkins deserved that tech as he was walking away. You don't know what he said. Furthermore, Vince got a tech in game 2 when he was on the frickin sideline, and that game was close.

This game...was absolutely maddening for me to watch! Wat?

1. Did it really take being humiliated in the playoffs for this team to realize its at it's best when it pushes the ball & plays uptempo?

2. Did it really take being humiliated in the playoffs for this team to realize they should be looking for Dwight more around the rim?

3. Did it really take Boston playing Paul Pierce @ PF for SVG to realize a matchup of Lewis/Pierce favors Orlando?

Don't get me wrong, great game, give the team a ton of credit. BUT, these 1st two items should have been drilled into every player on this rosters head like 160 games ago, 75 games ago for the new guys. This 3rd item should have been obvious to SVG immediately following Game #1 and took Boston creating the mismatch for him to exploit it.

Last point, and I say it all the time when posters whine about the officiating...The more physical, more aggressive team gets the benefit of the whistle. Props to the Magic for making a stand in Game 4, but BIG UPS to the Magic for bullying the bully in Game 5!!!

I think Stan also found something putting Rashard on Pierce.

Shard is too big for Pierce on the offensive side, and on defense Shard's length bothers Pierce.

Putting Shard in a 3 role may be beneficial in the next game.