Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Vince Carter MIA in these playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

VCfan you must have been beat up all the time. You are acting like Big Baby after DH hit him in the head last night. Your mouth is moving and nothing intelligent is coming out.

Says the moron who can't even spell.

Stop acting like you know me, idiot. You don't know a thing about me. I'm not the one who started this bashing of players. You don't see me making retarded "MIA" threads.

I wouldn't exactly call it "retarded."

VC has been a no show for the most part.

In what game that we've won has Vince played a big role or been a major reason why?

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

quote:

VCfan you must have been beat up all the time. You are acting like Big Baby after DH hit him in the head last night. Your mouth is moving and nothing intelligent is coming out.

Stop acting like you know me, idiot. You don't know a thing about me. I'm not the one who started this bashing of players. You don't see me making retarded "MIA" threads.

In what game that we've won has Vince played a big role or been a major reason why?

If the rest of the team played as well as Vince did in game 1, the Magic would have won easily.

But I guess it's Vince's fault that the rest of the team shot 36% or whatever it was in that game?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If the rest of the team played as well as Vince did in game 1, the Magic would have won easily.

But I guess it's Vince's fault that the rest of the team shot 36% or whatever it was in that game?

dude shut up your here cause of VC, if it wasnt for VC being here you wouldnt give 2 s h i t about the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

dude shut up your here cause of VC, if it wasnt for VC being here you wouldnt give 2 s h i t about the Magic

Thats brutal bro smile_headbang.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

An immature response at it's finest. It's easy to kick a man when he's down, but when he has another good game you'll be kissing his *** all over again. What a 2 faced forum.

P.S. You're sig is too damm big.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

An immature response at it's finest. It's easy to kick a man when he's down, but when he has another good game you'll be kissing his *** all over again. What a 2 faced forum.

well who knows wen he'll kiss his *** if he never shows up the next game and if on sunday.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

well who knows wen he'll kiss his *** if he never shows up the next game and if on sunday.

I'm sure you'd like to be there up close and personal with butter and napkins in hand.

Come on Vince be great, your more then capable. Even just a good Vince will lead us to where we have to go. Nice to see Lewis looking better, hope he keeps it up. I hope the whole team does! Make some history!