Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Is JJ better than VC?

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

photo-1.jpg

Is that supposed to be your phone? If so, what is your point? That you have stupid friends?

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

i'm in post-elimination rage

fvxvcz.jpg

LOL!

Well, we lose, but for sure we prove we have soem heart.Not exactly in the last game, but yes in the 4 and 5.

I realize that carter hits he

As I can see VC_Fan will defend Carter no matter what.

He will also get all dirty and rude and will start calling everyone names only to justify Carter's existence as an Orlando Magic player.

Carter hasn't done a single thing when he was needed. A few offensive baskets are not going to change the fact.

Nobody is calling you names VC_Fan, so stop the ****. Carter was clearly a non-factor during the Boston series and for a guy who gets 17 million a season Magic fans have all the reasons in the world to criticize him!

Stop comparing him to Redick. Redick is overperforming his contract while Carter is one of the biggest underachievers of the last decade if you look at his success/money ratio.

Carter should not have been acquired in the first place. Hedo could have only done as bad, not worse. I agree his 5 year deal could have been worse in the long run, but for this year, Carter have been a liability.

He should be traded as soon as possible!(if anyone is stupid enough to take him)

Definitely one thing I'm tired of seeing Carter's sulking face. It's one thing to feel and look disappointed but he doesn't have to look like a sulking brat.

The Magic team last night said their piece to each of the Celtic's players and then left the court. Carter was still sucking up to Robinson when the interviews began. The Sentinel said he was the last one out of the dressing room to the bus. Clearly he knows who was to blame for not stepping up in this series and he did not want to face the team he let down. Face it, Carter stinks! It's all about him.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

Definitely one thing I'm tired of seeing Carter's sulking face. It's one thing to feel and look disappointed but he doesn't have to look like a sulking brat.

That's funny. Because if he's not "sulking", people ***** and moan that he's smiling and laughing and doesn't care. So what kind of look should he have on his face when they're losing? You can't have it both ways.

quote:
The Magic team last night said their piece to each of the Celtic's players and then left the court. Carter was still sucking up to Robinson when the interviews began. The Sentinel said he was the last one out of the dressing room to the bus. Clearly he knows who was to blame for not stepping up in this series and he did not want to face the team he let down. Face it, Carter stinks! It's all about him.

Carter was one of only two Magic players to show up last night. Your comments are nonsensical.

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

He will also get all dirty and rude and will start calling everyone names only to justify Carter's existence as an Orlando Magic player.

Carter hasn't done a single thing when he was needed. A few offensive baskets are not going to change the fact.

Nobody is calling you names VC_Fan, so stop the ****.

One of you guys (can't remember who, and don't feel like searching for the post now) called me a "piece of 5hit" last night. It may have even been in this thread. So don't say nobody is calling me names.

quote:
Hedo could have only done as bad, not worse.

I live in Toronto, and watch every Raptors game. That's how I became a VC fan. Trust me, Hedo is much, much, much worse at this point in their careers. Which is pretty sad considering that he's only 30 years old. When VC was 30 he was putting up 25/6/5 on 56% TS%.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

Nobody is calling you names VC_Fan, so stop the ****.

One of you guys (can't remember who, and don't feel like searching for the post now) called me a "piece of 5hit" last night. It may have even been in this thread. So don't say nobody is calling me names.

quote:
Hedo could have only done as bad, not worse.

I live in Toronto, and watch every Raptors game. That's how I became a VC fan. Trust me, Hedo is much, much, much worse at this point in their careers. Which is pretty sad considering that he's only 30 years old. When VC was 30 he was putting up 25/6/5 on 56% TS%.

Im really worried about you, what would you do when Vince retires?

Our fans hated Vince, was that why we lost so badly in this series? I mean if our fans can't be rooting for every player on this team, we can't win anything.

This tough loss should be on our entire team, we shouldn't put all the blames on one player. I am surprised that the cavs fans actually do a better job than us, only few people called out James's name and humiliated him.