Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

This is where we give up our Orlando Magic loyalty..

be honest be loud be straight, there is nothing wrong with expressing your frustration, does not makes you less than a fan, we are people with emotions and today our emotions are clear we are embarrassed and desapointed by the teams performance.

quote:
Originally posted by ecanuelas:

be honest be loud be straight, there is nothing wrong with expressing your frustration, does not makes you less than a fan, we are people with emotions and today our emotions are clear we are embarrassed and desapointed by the teams performance.

frustration and criticism is beneficial when used in a constructive way.

Knee jerk reactions don't help anybody.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

LOL, I'm not gonna quit like an idiot bandwagon fan! Yeah it's been painful to watch this series but this year is NOT win or bust for this team. We'll be there next year, and the year after, and the year after, and the year after, and Im gonna stick around and be here when they DO win it all. The longer your team loses, the sweeter it is when they actually prevail.

I really wanted a title this year, it was the perfect chance. We're going to have a lot more competition next year. Even for the division, Miami is likely going to become a powerhouse when they re-sign Wade and add someone like Bosh, Amare, or Boozer. Meanwhile, the 2nd best player to Dwight is an aging Vince Carter who is losing it. Otis needs to make some changes, we need a younger star other than Dwight.

I agree with that. Sure, changes need to be made. I'm just sayin I'm gonna stick around no matter what.

i will be that 100 year old black man years from now sitting courtside at the Magic game as the announcers make a big deal about me bein the oldest living magic fan since 1992...i'm with this team no matter what...has nothing to do with the current emotional state we are bein put through due to the performance of this series...loyalty and emotional disgust are two diff things...

I'll always be a magic fan but yeah..:

We need someone other than Dwight that can score at will. This means we should get rid of players who are wasting up our cash. Yes, I'm saying get rid of Lewis and Vince. I'm tired of this soft ****. Weak mentally and missing so many games. Rashard hasn't looked so "nonexistent" since his first season when no one could tell if he was on the floor. Vince Carter? The guy is just simply a loser and its the simply the fact that he plays like he doesn't want to win. The no show in the first series was all it took.

Jameer...This guy just is just too bipolar for me at times. He has this big confidence early and then he becomes passive. It just pisses me off but of the three, I would keep him.

Dwight just needs to utilize the rest of his post game with confidence. We know he has a shot and he just doesn't do it in game. If he had more variety to tri, he would be able to be more dominate on offense instead of having to rely on his strength.

Most of all...........HE SIMPLY MUST ABSOLUTELY MUSST GET BETTER AT FREE THROW SHOOTING. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. QUIT ****ING AROUND WITH THE *********ING FREETHROW LINE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR DEAR SWEET TIME STANDING AT THE FREETHROW LINE. MAKE THESE POINTS COUNT. END RANT **** **** **** ****.

Basketball IQ.......sigh. Gortat, Pietrus, and Bass need to work on this. There wasting their talent, athleticism, and size. Stop being imbeciles and practice improving your knowledge instead of looking the Cavemen of basketball.

Man, do I wish JJ was blessed with athleticism and was 6"7. This one player has improved the most on this entire team. His dedication to the training to improve is what makes him my favorite. Unlike our so called superstars, he meets the challenge. He takes what he can get.

....what else.

Power Forward. No matter how you look at it or how successful our strategy has been, the Magic will need size to win a championship. After being out muscled by the Detroit, Lakers, and Boston, the Magic have to change it up. Please prove to me that a small team can win a championship. I have yet to see it. I don't want to see Rashard soft *** at power forward again.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I'll always be a magic fan but yeah..:

We need someone other than Dwight that can score at will. This means we should get rid of players who are wasting up our cash. Yes, I'm saying get rid of Lewis and Vince. I'm tired of this soft ****. Weak mentally and missing so many games. Rashard hasn't looked so "nonexistent" since his first season when no one could tell if he was on the floor. Vince Carter? The guy is just simply a loser and its the simply the fact that he plays like he doesn't want to win. The no show in the first series was all it took.

Jameer...This guy just is just too bipolar for me at times. He has this big confidence early and then he becomes passive. It just pisses me off but of the three, I would keep him.

Dwight just needs to utilize the rest of his post game with confidence. We know he has a shot and he just doesn't do it in game. If he had more variety to tri, he would be able to be more dominate on offense instead of having to rely on his strength.

Most of all...........HE SIMPLY MUST ABSOLUTELY MUSST GET BETTER AT FREE THROW SHOOTING. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. QUIT ****ING AROUND WITH THE *********ING FREETHROW LINE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR DEAR SWEET TIME STANDING AT THE FREETHROW LINE. MAKE THESE POINTS COUNT. END RANT **** **** **** ****.

Basketball IQ.......sigh. Gortat, Pietrus, and Bass need to work on this. There wasting their talent, athleticism, and size. Stop being imbeciles and practice improving your knowledge instead of looking the Cavemen of basketball.

Man, do I wish JJ was blessed with athleticism and was 6"7. This one player has improved the most on this entire team. His dedication to the training to improve is what makes him my favorite. Unlike our so called superstars, he meets the challenge. He takes what he can get.

....what else.

Power Forward. No matter how you look at it or how successful our strategy has been, the Magic will need size to win a championship. After being out muscled by the Detroit, Lakers, and Boston, the Magic have to change it up. Please prove to me that a small team can win a championship. I have yet to see it. I don't want to see Rashard soft *** at power forward again.

we need a pf that can shoot the ball on offense but be able to play as a traditional pf on defense.

I laugh. If you're not going to be a fan next season, you're obviously not a real fan. I'll still be a fan, even in the seasons we go sub-500. I'll always be a Magic fan. I just can't see me giving up on this team I've grown so dearly to love. I'm still young, but I remember when we lost to Detroit in the Playoffs, after being up 3-1. I still remember when we let go of Tracy McGrady, and we had to put up with Stevie Franchise. I still remember the day we drafted Dwight Howard. I hope to be here through the good and the bad. I'll support this team forever. icon_wink.gif