Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

This is where we give up our Orlando Magic loyalty..

By the way.. this isn't a personal attack on you. We are Magic fans, but Lewis has been doing an awful job. Honestly if I was making as much as him I'd have at least 6 points up there. Someone tell me on here who wouldn't try their best making more than anyone on the team? or Lebron James for that matter.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic2782:

By the way.. this isn't a personal attack on you. We are Magic fans, but Lewis has been doing an awful job. Honestly if I was making as much as him I'd have at least 6 points up there. Someone tell me on here who wouldn't try their best making more than anyone on the team? or Lebron James for that matter.

honestly i dont think its effort with rashard, i think he hit his career wall. Its all downhill from here.

Most NBA players have a gradual increase in production until they peak. Lewis had a 4 year peak that ended in 07-08. 08-09 was his swan song and its all downhill from there

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Are you really that lame of a fan?

If you "give up on your loyalty" to a team, you aren't a fan. You're a bandwagoner. A fairweather fan.

I've been a fan of this team for 19 years and been with them through thick and thin.

I am not going to give up my loyalty.

THIS

I feel bad for this team. You know all season I did see a weakness, but it never showed its face. I thought I was just thinking too negatively. Now every negative thing I have thought about this team has been exposed in this series. I mean cut open exposed.

Give up my loyalty? Um... no, *** are you talking about.

I've been an Orlando Magic fan since I can remember. Sure, I admit, I became an Orlando Magic fan because of Shaquille O'Neal, but I was also still a fan after Shaq left, after Penny got traded, through Heart & Hustle, through Grant Hill's ankle, T-Mac's BS, and the rise of the Dwight Howard era.

I am a fan of the Orlando Magic through and through. When they lose, I lose, and when they win, it's going to feel so amazing.

Last year's trip to the Finals, despite the disappointing end to the journey, was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had as a sports fan, watching the team advance to the NBA Finals for the first time since I was in freaking elementary school. I've waited **** near my whole life waiting for Orlando to get back, and that journey last year made the wait completely worth it.

I expected more this year, but you know what? It's a disappointment because we didn't reach the level that we did last year (or rather, won't reach it), but looking at it, how many teams do? How many teams lose the Finals one year, then go on to win it the next? Sure, the Lakers did it recently, but honestly, that typically doesn't happen. We're a great team, we have a great core of players to build off of. There's no reason why we won't be a contender for the next few years.

I am not giving up on the magic, but the magic gave up on their fans. Live by the 3 die by the 3. Smith will have go back to the drawing board and get some top notch defenders and players that can actually attack the rim and have some mental toughness. For goodness sakes Smith, please do not resign Williams he is old and too slow. AJ would have been better.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

You do know AJ is older.. right?

not by much. AJ did a fairly good job last year. Too bad, he did not get some minutes this time.

LOL, I'm not gonna quit like an idiot bandwagon fan! Yeah it's been painful to watch this series but this year is NOT win or bust for this team. We'll be there next year, and the year after, and the year after, and the year after, and Im gonna stick around and be here when they DO win it all. The longer your team loses, the sweeter it is when they actually prevail.