Official Gamethread: Magic at Celts 5/22 8:30 ET

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

not stans fault, the team has quit!!

I'm not trying to start a fire SVG bandwagon, but when your team quits....the coach is to blame. The team quit on HIM.

It's really sad.

not if there is problems with the players themselves? something is going on with this team we don't know about..i could believe the celtics could beat us in 7, but this isn't the team i watched this year..

There isn't "something wrong that we don't know about". Same thing happened to the Cavs in the Semis.

Boston are just playing crazy defense and rock solid offense.

We aren't just losing. They are beating the crap out of us. Just a simple fact. No excuses.

quote:
Originally posted by jopheus:

its obvious we will likely be sweep in this series. who should we root for in NBA final? lakers or celtics?

I am looking forward to many more of your posts in the future. I am sure you will be here for a while, evening sir.

if playoff records mean anything, the proper standing should be

1. bostons

2. cavs (they at least got 2 wins out of boston)

3. miami (1 win)

4. orlando (at least for now)

5 .....

quote:

its obvious we will likely be sweep in this series. who should we root for in NBA final? lakers or celtics?

Neither; but secretly I'm pulling for LA.

quote:

if playoff records mean anything, the proper standing should be

1. bostons

2. cavs (they at least got 2 wins out of boston)

3. miami (1 win)

4. orlando (at least for now)

5 .....

um...ok

GO MAGIC!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm not trying to start a fire SVG bandwagon, but when your team quits....the coach is to blame. The team quit on HIM.

It's really sad.

not if there is problems with the players themselves? something is going on with this team we don't know about..i could believe the celtics could beat us in 7, but this isn't the team i watched this year..

There isn't "something wrong that we don't know about". Same thing happened to the Cavs in the Semis.

We aren't just losing. They are beating the crap out of us. Just a simple fact. No excuses.

maybe, i just can't believe we look this bad..when was the last time we were down by almost 30 this year, or lose 3 in a row??..i just can't believe this boston team got that much better over night..

quote:

i will not root openly for either cause i hate them both, but i hate the celtics more so i hope they lose. in reality though...the celtics are going to win.

Believe it. Boston is just a better team. We can kid ourselves and act like Dwight Howard's grandma died or something but Boston has just outplayed almost every single quarter in this series.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's really sad.

maybe, i just can't believe we look this bad..when was the last time we were down by almost 30 this year, or lose 3 in a row??..i just can't believe this boston team got that much better over night..

Well they beat the **** out of us and the Cavs so at least we know that right?