Sign in to follow this  
boston1988

From a celtics fan to magic fans

Both teams are equally skilled. The Celtics have won by 7 combined points. The Magic have been shooting atrocious percentages, while one of their main scorers has been non existent.

I wouldn't crown the Celtics a team of Magic killers. they just happen to be hot while we struggle. They are still not capable of blowing us out, and a few things go different for us in the 4th quarter of both games and we're sitting up 2-0 instead of you.

It was funny - a few days ago I was actually saying the thing we need to win a championship is just one or two guys that will fall over every. time. they. touch. the. ball. so that we'll get ridiculous calls, too.

You're argument is irrelevant, the celtics have commited more fouls than the magic in both games. The only thing you should be angry at the officials for in this series is the one who threw the basketball at the magic fan and then ejected him, that was stupid.

what are you gonna do, it's always about match-ups and this one doesn't work for Orlando. Boston is swarming and intimidating to the point where most of the players are shook out of their boots when it comes to separation and plays...you take your lumps and move on...

and jarret cutsworthy, i agree with you, this series is not over and the magic could definatly come back to win. But also, you should recognize that the Celtics are playing better defense then any other team right now. A player like Rashard Lewis doesnt just go as cold as he has, the celtics have shut him down.

quote:
Originally posted by boston1988: A player like Rashard Lewis doesnt just go as cold as he has, the celtics have shut him down.

Rashard actually does this a lot, don't think just because you've watched two games of Magic basketball you know us better than we know ourselves. One could also argue that he's not necessarily cold, as in he hasn't taken enough shots to be considered cold, I'd lean more toward very very very passive on offense..