Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Believe still?

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

Guys...Quit having these lousy *ss attitudes..Yes, your team can still win...Boston is a terrible home team, and keep in mind, they took 2 or 3 games at the Q last round. They play better on the road.

I cant believe I'm getting some sense knocked into me by a Cavs fan but your right. We all are just a little too hyped up right now.

This.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
Whether we're playing badly because of boston, I'm not sure.

.. You're not sure? Are you serious?

Im perfectly serious. I dont thats the only reason we're playing badly.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by Daskcrew1:

we can be down 0-3 and i still believe, especially after watching the nhl playoffs

I think it has happened multiple times in the NHL....baseball not so sure. I do not think it has EVER happened in the NBA.

'baseball not so sure'.....are you kidding..

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

They have homecourt advantage and drop BOTH GAMES? They're done people....

They're done??

Hey...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!? Hell no!

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Celtics laid a hiroshima on us. it's done.

They laid a large city on us? Ow??? We should probably bomb it like good Americans would.

I was going to post this in the Game Thread, but I think it's better off in this thread:

"Sorry I did no Stock Up/Stock Down last night, but I was really frustrated. Yes with the Magic, but way more so about the Chat Room situation.

Why should I take a half hour to fourty-five minutes of my time to research and try to deliver a decent post-game analysis to these game threads when a mod can't even be bothered to open a chat room?

Anyways, about the series, it's all BUT over. It's not like we're down 3-0, it's 2-0. Everyone (Magic fans included) thought it was over last year when the Magic were down 2-3 with a looming Game 7 *in* Boston.

Gotta either sweep both games in Boston (not impossible, Boston is a better road team than home team), or just grab Game 3 so we have a chance to sweep Games 5 thru 7... two of those games are at home. Right now that seems like a disadvantage, but the Celtics aren't going to make difficult, contested shots all night like they pretty much did in Game 2.

Either way, Game 3 is a complete must. Unfortunately it also may be the toughest, because Boston's being given 3 days rest (so are we, but they need these days off more than we do).

I'm going to say 65/35 chance Boston's going to win this next game.. but my point is it is not 100% over, if the players would sustain efforts, and if SVG would pull the reins a little harder when it comes to coaching (MAKE them run pick and rolls, rotate the way he did in Game 2 as opposed to Game 1), they have a chance to pull of Game 3. Especially if Boston starts getting arrogant/mean to each other again like they were early in the season. Believe it or not, these guys don't have the best team chemistry in the league.

Yeah, it's 85%-90% over... but did anyone believe "31-1" was going down before it happened? If the Magic get their **** together, and the refs don't screw us too badly, they can make it "31-2."

Go Magic~!"

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

but I was really frustrated. Yes with the Magic, but way more so about the Chat Room situation.

Why should I take a half hour to fourty-five minutes of my time to research and try to deliver a decent post-game analysis to these game threads when a mod can't even be bothered to open a chat room?

What happened? The chat room was open during the game, I was in there for a while myself.

Our capacity for chats is 20 persons and unfortunately, the promise of changes to come seems to be on hold.

Sorry for the inconvenience. As someone who spends way more than 45 minutes researching and writing pieces for this website and these message boards, only to have so few people read them, I completely understand.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

They have homecourt advantage and drop BOTH GAMES? They're done people....

They're done??

Hey...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!? Hell no!

I really enjoyed the bit in Pearl Harbor when to get the Germans back, the Americans stopped off in that convenient country of China. Also when Ben Affleck "acts".