Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Believe still?

Just gotta focus on winning game 3 now. At least Dwight looked so much better. The real problem in this series is the absence of Rashard Lewis. I hope he recovers from his injury in time to play in this series.

quote:
Originally posted by Daskcrew1:

we can be down 0-3 and i still believe, especially after watching the nhl playoffs

I think it has happened multiple times in the NHL....baseball not so sure. I do not think it has EVER happened in the NBA.

I just think that this team lacks that one player that hates to lose so much that they can drag the team kicking and screaming to a win. The Celtics have four, the Lakers have one, and so on.

I'm hoping we pull off the miracle, but realistically, I think I'll once again be waiting until 'next year.'

quote:
Originally posted by London Magic:

This Magic Team Is So Silly That We Will Take The Next 2 Games In Boston...Mark My Words!!

I Have Not Sat Up Till 5am Every Game For The Past 8 Months To Start Giving Up Now!!!

I Still Believe In My Magic!!!

Lets Go Magic....All The Way From London UK!!

I feel your pain mate. Late basketball nights and early mornings are taking their toll.

I'm sure I've seen Ray Allen and Rondo kicking and screaming.

If we had a guy that screamed during games we definitely would have made those free throws. Bank on it. Trade VC for Stephen Jackson.

Lets be honest. In both of the games, we havent really played well. Boston have been good in both games. Whether we're playing badly because of boston, I'm not sure. But, I believe that if we start to play well, we will win those games. If not, then its unlikely we'll get through. I also concur with everyone who has stated the "in it to win it". Even if we are three down, we can still win it. Just treat every game like its a game 7. The odds aren't good, but the chance is still there.