Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Believe still?

Guys...Quit having these lousy *ss attitudes..Yes, your team can still win...Boston is a terrible home team, and keep in mind, they took 2 or 3 games at the Q last round. They play better on the road.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

Guys...Quit having these lousy *ss attitudes..Yes, your team can still win...Boston is a terrible home team, and keep in mind, they took 2 or 3 games at the Q last round. They play better on the road.

I cant believe I'm getting some sense knocked into me by a Cavs fan but your right. We all are just a little too hyped up right now.

You know, I think we should question this 'boston is a terrible home team' notion. They've only lost one home game in the playoffs so far, and clearly their regular season showing is pretty much irrelevant now. A team that lost to one of the worst teams in history is 2 wins away from the finals and 6 from a championship.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

When i think about it now i wished it was

Orlando vs Cleveland.

I voted No because in all honesty...I do not believe. Why should I lie? Blind faith?

I was perusing some old threads....not sure of the rules regarding resets but wow....SVG basically called this team out for being a white collar jump shooting team a few months ago.....and look at us....exactly what he said we were.

The sad thing is....no one did anything about it.

$34+ million invested in VC and Lewis and what'd that get us....how much next season?

VC=BUST TRADE

IMHO, we got lucky with pulling the ATL in the 2nd round....we would not have beaten the Cavs or the Celts to get to the ECFs.

i don't even know what i believe anymore. can we statistically win still? yes. are we mentally defeated already? i dunno. have they blown us out in these losses like cleveland? no. are we up for the challenge?...

My long answer is not really.

My short answer is no.