Sign in to follow this  
BMP

THE ANGRY POSTGAME THREAD MAY 22nd - bump for game 3 - time for off-season talk????

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

echo: I wasn't very welcome here and called every name in the book. Mistreated to no end....oh well. I can reset 100 posts of mine where I siad that this team was not built for the playoffs....half court offense, half court defense. We just weren't good enough. Hell, SVG said we were a jump shooting team. He knew it...I knew it....I told.....nevermind....nevermind.

Otis blew up a finals team....what does he do this year?

Were you here and saying any of this during the sweeps of Charlotte and Atlanta? That would have been the time to post this theory, complete with premonitions of what would happen in the later rounds.

But if not, you simply look like the free safety piling on after the play is over.

WRONG!!!!!

You can look up any number of threads from dec-feb where I said we would have a tough time vs Boston/Cavs/LA....were in this to win it all not "compete", right?

Hell, I was agreeing with our own coach that called us a basically a sissy jump shooting team!!!!!

This is a big fat I told you so.

It's funny because you actually care this much to come back and tell a bunch of people you don't know on the internet that your predictions (possibly right predictions for all the wrong reasons) were right.

It's **** near hilarious.

you care enough to tell him how much you don't care

the only one i care about... is you is you is youuuu

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

The next couple of games will be telling. Would Otis make a big trade this summer if we get beaten? Outside of Dwight, this team is taking a smack down, though still keeping it close. Lewis especially is being seriously worked over by KG and company.

KG is averaging 9 points in this series after averaging 20 on Cleveland. Is that what you call getting worked over? His defense has been fine. His shot simply isn't falling which you could say the same thing about Jameer, Vince, and Pietrus as well.

From what I've seen, Lewis' help defense has been terrible. Plus, I'd take KG's 9 pts and 10 bds over Lewis' 5.5 pts and 5.5 bds any day. Now others are not stepping up either, but he is paid to be the man.

He is paid to be the man and yet he is never given the ball like he is the man. Have they attempted to post Rashard up at all in this series? Has more then 5 plays been called for him in the last two games?

I've said for seasons that this team both under and over utilizes Rashard. They underutilize one of his greatest strengths as a deadly scorer (posting him up) then over utilize his other one (three point shooting) to make the Magic's system of spread everything out for Dwight.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The next couple of games will be telling. Would Otis make a big trade this summer if we get beaten? Outside of Dwight, this team is taking a smack down, though still keeping it close. Lewis especially is being seriously worked over by KG and company.

KG is averaging 9 points in this series after averaging 20 on Cleveland. Is that what you call getting worked over? His defense has been fine. His shot simply isn't falling which you could say the same thing about Jameer, Vince, and Pietrus as well.

From what I've seen, Lewis' help defense has been terrible. Plus, I'd take KG's 9 pts and 10 bds over Lewis' 5.5 pts and 5.5 bds any day. Now others are not stepping up either, but he is paid to be the man.

He is paid to be the man and yet he is never given the ball like he is the man. Have they attempted to post Rashard up at all in this series? Has more then 5 plays been called for him in the last two games?

I've said for seasons that this team both under and over utilizes Rashard. They underutilize one of his greatest strengths as a deadly scorer (posting him up) then over utilize his other one (three point shooting) to make the Magic's system of spread everything out for Dwight.

I think that is a very valid point, though I'm guessing the length of Boston is keeping SVG from doing that.

quote:
When Perkins is sitting on the bench, that should be an autom

barnett they are actually attacking the basket more than usually do in this series and perkins has been plagued with foul trouble.

the problem is that they can't finish. that is playing right into boston's gameplan. we cannot finish over their size.

'attacking the basket' isn't really the problem.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

It's funny because you actually care this much to come back and tell a bunch of people you don't know on the internet that your predictions (possibly right predictions for all the wrong reasons) were right.

It's **** near hilarious.

No really....I'm sure you know how I was treated so....i'm a realist. I wouldn't have bothered had you guys been so welcoming and nice. But since the love was so strong for opposing opinions....I couldn't help but remind the many friends I made here.

you're not a realist you're a dumbass. You only come back when the coast is clear and we are struggling.

We've had a terrific season with a brand new team, 59 wins and the best team since break. We won 14 straight I believe, and swept the first 2 rounds. We were like 28-3 until facing the Celtics.

so you're an idiot and you're predictions failed.

We've now got the the ECF, facing a pre-bull**** Boston team, who really was saving it up until the playoffs, and deserves to be where they are right now. Theyre playing incredibly well and we have to just credit that. And it's not due to the fact that "Otis blew up this team and we're F'd because of that."

This team is better than last year.

But the team needs to shake off the nervousness and play our **** game.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

you're not a realist you're a dumbass. You only come back when the coast is clear and we are struggling.

We've had a terrific season with a brand new team, 59 wins and the best team since break. We won 14 straight I believe, and swept the first 2 rounds. We were like 28-3 until facing the Celtics.

so you're an idiot and you're predictions failed.

We've now got the the ECF, facing a pre-bull**** Boston team, who really was saving it up until the playoffs, and deserves to be where they are right now. Theyre playing incredibly well and we have to just credit that. And it's not due to the fact that "Otis blew up this team and we're F'd because of that."

This team is better than last year.

But the team needs to shake off the nervousness and play our **** game.

LOL!!!!!

Do you know how many people in here SWORE that we were winning a title this year???? Too too many. I said we'd be LUCKY to make the ECFs. We were not built for a chmapionship type run and frankly...we really aren't. LA would sweep us. And what was the point of Otis making all those changes? TO WIN A FREAKING TITLE not have a "terrific" season.

I love how you list a bucnh of BS accomplishments. You should go back and read teh threads from the beginning of the year. 99.9% of the posters all were hanging banners.

Too bad you don't hang championship banners in Nov(unless you're LA).

PS VC=Nick Anderson

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Vince has been the best player in the series, fools.

Is this sarcasm?

5-15 is the best?

Okie dokie.