t1meband1t

Dwights poor free throw shooting

quote:
Originally posted by t1meband1t:

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

quote:

Why does anyone post anything? What are you...the thought police? Dwight's free throw shooting will be critical for the rest of the playoffs and therefore is relevant at this particular time. His poor shooting can NEVER be overstated until he corrects it. To think he can't correct it...proves your the moron. It's not brain surgery! I just get a kick out of how some people like to be forum "know it alls".

I aint the thought police....

and

This is not the regular season, training camp, nor off-season

What I am saying is that this topic, has been referenced many and many and many and many times previous! Why bring this up now, Its the finals!

Also read more about Howard. He has the coaching and has put in the time to umprove his Ft%... he gets to training early and stays later, to do this.

Its not that he is not trying to fix it, Hey I hope one day he just gets it going... but its clearly not happening now.

That is all.

re; Pure frustration. I don't want the topic to ever die until Dwight becomes better. It pains me to see such talent underachieving on some of the games simplest but most critical skills. I understand your point but I guarantee that there are a lot of people just like me internalizing that part of Dwight's game.

I agree with that it is frustrating that he can not... even shoot at say 70%...

Maybe there should be a dwights ft shooting thread at the top.

Just saying, of all times... now In the finals to bring it up is a wierd time!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Why does anyone post anything? What are you...the thought police? Dwight's free throw shooting will be critical for the rest of the playoffs and therefore is relevant at this particular time. His poor shooting can NEVER be overstated until he corrects it. To think he can't correct it...proves your the moron. It's not brain surgery! I just get a kick out of how some people like to be forum "know it alls".

and

What I am saying is that this topic, has been referenced many and many and many and many times previous! Why bring this up now, Its the finals!

Also read more about Howard. He has the coaching and has put in the time to umprove his Ft%... he gets to training early and stays later, to do this.

Its not that he is not trying to fix it, Hey I hope one day he just gets it going... but its clearly not happening now.

That is all.

re; Pure frustration. I don't want the topic to ever die until Dwight becomes better. It pains me to see such talent underachieving on some of the games simplest but most critical skills. I understand your point but I guarantee that there are a lot of people just like me internalizing that part of Dwight's game.

I agree with that it is frustrating that he can not... even shoot at say 70%...

Maybe there should be a dwights ft shooting thread at the top.

Just saying, of all times... now In the finals to bring it up is a wierd time!

re: This the time of the year where anything and everything will be discussed and vented. It's the only time when everyone is paying attention. Nothing "wierd" about it imo.

quote:

quote:

and

That is all.

Yo chill out not everyone has the time to get on these boards, he got on here started the thread if it was brought up before simply don't reply to the forum and move on to the next forum...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I have zero confidence in Dwight Howard ever improving his free throw shooting...

re: Cleary! REALLY! Then why does he not at least have good form? If he can't get better then I would have to believe he is "mentally challenged" which I find hard to believe but it just might be. If I can teach my old dog to do new tricks surely Dwight can learn some.

Yeah I mean look at how much better Shaq got..oh wait wait...no no.. icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:

I have zero confidence in Dwight Howard ever improving his free throw shooting...

i have -1 confidence in Dwight ever improving his game. what the hell did he do kast summer to make his game better

quote:
Originally posted by gigapika:

quote:

i have -1 confidence in Dwight ever improving his game. what the hell did he do kast summer to make his game better

tobymichael2.gif

if dwight could make some more of his free throws it would cause the celtics to actually play defense instead of just whacking howard whenever he is about to go up for a shot

His form is ridiculous. He holds it at his forehead and flicks it. I do not understand it. I don't care how much he practices this form, it will not work. Why someone can't change technique to improve free throw shooting is beyond my comprehension

On that: Being his form of shooting free throws. I would love to see a video of him shooting free throws his first year compared to now.