Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Game 2 (This series is over) 5/18/10

NBA officiating sucks. That is why you can't afford to be in a close game at the end, especially with the Celtics and Lakers. They will get the majority of the critical calls all the time. I really think the Lakers and Celtics run the league. That said, the Celtics played a great game. The weak link for the Magic was Lewis. Oh well, football will be starting soon and Dwight can use the off season to learn how to act. Maybe he can learn how to flop like the Celtics with the slightest contact.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

I always believed that Stern fixed games, but this clearly rests on the Magic. Boston is the better team end of story. I hate the Celtics and their fans, the only joy out of the situation is that the Lakers will beat the **** out of the old farts. It was not by accident that the Wizards won the lottery and the chance to get John Wall. Stern corrupt as hell.

Yup, that's how he got the Wiz to trade Jamison to the Cavs and have them agree to buy out Z's contract. Of course we all know it back fired.

Really don't understand why SVG didn't go back to the twin towers in the 2nd. It brought Orlando back in the game, Lewis was off, and Boston was just exploiting the crap out of Lewis in the defensive rotations.

Really don't understand why SVG doesn't spread the floor for VC & iso him. Boston is defending the pick-n-roll well...give him space & force Boston to telegraph where the help is coming from.

Bottom line...Boston executed when it counted & Orlando threw away possessions. I wanna shoot VC every time I see him take a completely unnecessary fadeaway...

quote:
Really don't understand why SVG didn't go back to the twin towers in the 2nd. It brought Orlando back in the game, Lewis was off, and Boston was just exploiting the crap out of Lewis in the defensive rotations.

Thank you, I was wondering the exact same thing, on the biggest possesion of the game, down 1 we need a stop, get it and cant get the rebound, who was the pf? Lewis, who got the rebound? Garnett. Is this a coincidence? I think not. Who scored the dagger shot? Rondo. Who did he score it on? Lewis. My question is why was Gortat in the game for this sequence of events. Van gundy for whatever reason, doesnt seem to make offense defense substitutions.

quote:
Originally posted by t1meband1t:

NBA officiating sucks. That is why you can't afford to be in a close game at the end, especially with the Celtics and Lakers. They will get the majority of the critical calls all the time. I really think the Lakers and Celtics run the league. That said, the Celtics played a great game. The weak link for the Magic was Lewis. Oh well, football will be starting soon and Dwight can use the off season to learn how to act. Maybe he can learn how to flop like the Celtics with the slightest contact.

im sure the league wants celtics and lakers. whats new with nba officiating. its whoever the league wants

This game was reffed like it was the WWE and Stone Cold was fighting HHH. I mean think about it, first few minutes, lets play it even up. Then the whistle starts favoring the Celtics and they get out to a 10 point lead. Then the whistle gets called evenly until around the 4th quarter. The game starts losing ratings with the Celtics up 11 in the 4th, then the whistle starts favoring us and we make a game of it. Then, as soon as we get close, Debra pulls out the puppies and the ref gets distracted while Austin delivers the low blow and the stunner and game over.

And I can't believe I subjected myself to the highlights, but I heard the ****ing whistle with 6 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK ON SPORTSCENTER WITH THE ****ING BACKGROUND MUSIC ON. Whoever is operating the home clock should be dragged out of the building and shot.

1209470880_2063.jpg

nm_mcmahon_070831_ms.jpg

Separated at birth?

Suprised nobody from the VC fanclub like VCdaCarter or Thuglife has come running in to defend their hero yet. Maybe they finally realized their hero is a choker.

Doubt it.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Suprised nobody from the VC fanclub like VCdaCarter or Thuglife has come running in to defend their hero yet. Maybe they finally realized their hero is a choker.

Doubt it.

Nelson had a bad game and got outplayed by Rondo and Thuglife still hasn't come out.

You know what sucks though? VC is the only reason we're even close to the Celtics, but simply because he misses two free throws he's going to be known as a choker forever more.

quote:

Doubt it.

wincent will always have a job with this team, something like co-community ambassador i mean thats what we do for gutless wonder choke artists

wince plays dead not clutch

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

Doubt it.

Nelson had a bad game and got outplayed by Rondo and Thuglife still hasn't come out.

You know what sucks though? VC is the only reason we're even close to the Celtics, but simply because he misses two free throws he's going to be known as a choker forever more.

Maybe in Game 1, but 5-16 shooting tonight? Dwight was the reason we had a shot to win this game. JJ Redick was probably our second best player tonight, and he ****ed up as bad as VC in the end.

Vince has earned the reputation of being a choker before those free throws. This just adds on to it. There is really no more excuses for why the guy can't get it done.