Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Game 2 (This series is over) 5/18/10

i dont know if im gonna be able to watch the next game on sat, i cant stand to watch our team running up and down a celtics court, because thats all they're gonna be doing, this **** might be over yall.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

I think he needs to be fired if he shoots one more fade away shot in this series. If only that were possible.

Thats been Vinces game his entire career, especially the past few years - your lucky there werent more fade away or deep pull up threes. What did you expect when he came here? Hes not going to be dunking on everyone in the playoffs.

There is no question in my mind that the Celtics, when healthy, are a vastly superior team than the Magic.

They are serious at all times and take every play like it's the play that's going to win the game.

quote:
Originally posted by Mastalerz:

quote:
Originally posted by Escobar06:

In the end it's our effort, we've shown none. I haven't seen us play two lazy games in a row like this all year. That tells me our team thought they were invincible, that they could turn it on whenever they wanted. When we play our game we are better than Boston, unfortunately they're playing Boston's game. We need ball movement and a fast tempo, that's it. Those two things right there make us the better team and would allow us to win the next two games. I just don't see it happening though.

We also know the already ridiculous officiating is just going to get worse in Boston. Series is over folks.

How can you complain about officiating when Perkins and Pierce fouled out? Magic have no excuses for losing late.

Listen here you troll POS. Pierce should've fouled out by Halftime. If the refs would call a foul a foul this series wouldnt be close. Howard got whistled for his 4th when barnes fouled PP and howard wasnt even close to him, after that u guys went on a run. Did u see PP foul barnes 3 times on the fastbreak ALL OF THEM NO CALLS. So shutup and enjoy the win, 5 on 5 the Magic are a better team. 8 on 5 I guess boston is 3 points better

Lewis played a horrible game, Nelson did nothing useful, Vince and JJ made stupid mistakes, and refs finally made the difference.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

I think he needs to be fired if he shoots one more fade away shot in this series. If only that were possible.

Thats been Vinces game his entire career, especially the past few years - your lucky there werent more fade away or deep pull up threes. What did you expect when he came here? Hes not going to be dunking on everyone in the playoffs.

You would think that since he is going to the line every time he drives it that he would realize that it would be the better option instead of falling away like a f*&* fa*&got

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

vince was attacking attacking attacking, then he got the T and got pouty. They he had the phantom injury. then he quit

no he helped us to regain the lead then he quit

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Escobar06:

In the end it's our effort, we've shown none. I haven't seen us play two lazy games in a row like this all year. That tells me our team thought they were invincible, that they could turn it on whenever they wanted. When we play our game we are better than Boston, unfortunately they're playing Boston's game. We need ball movement and a fast tempo, that's it. Those two things right there make us the better team and would allow us to win the next two games. I just don't see it happening though.

We also know the already ridiculous officiating is just going to get worse in Boston. Series is over folks.

How can you complain about officiating when Perkins and Pierce fouled out? Magic have no excuses for losing late.

Listen here sir. Pierce should've fouled out by Halftime, if the refs would call a foul a foul. Howard got whistled for his 4th when barnes foulded PP and howard wasnt even close to him, after that u guys went on a run. Did u see PP foul barnes 3 times on the fastbreak ALL OF THEM NO CALLS. So shutup and enjoy the win, 5 on 5 the Magic are a better team. 8 on 5 I guess boston is 3 points better

Your just a soar loser, if the offensive player creates the contact and its not too excessive then the refs arent going to call a foul - and Perkins last foul was a bs call. There are bad calls on both ends, for you to pretend that the reason the magic lost was because the refs favored the celtics is rediculous.

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

i know joe johnson didnt do much for atl against us but man if we lose this series i would make a major push to bring that man in. fits this team so much better than carter imo. cj watson and johnson and make another strong run in a new building next season. probably should wait to see what happens in the next game before talking offseason but it makes me feel better so i dont care

I disagree about Joe Johnson because in a summer where Wade and Lebron are FA, if your Otis, you try to figure out how to get one of those guys here to play along side Howard. Howard needs a second superstar to take pressure off of him and one of those guys would do the trick.

I also think its ridiculous to blame the refs. The refs suck everyone knows that. The point is not getting yourself in the situation where a few bad calls cost you the game.

In the Atlanta series the refs were horrible but we were blowing them out so bad that it didn't matter.

I'm not on board for Johnson. He's exactly what we should try and stay away from. He's kind of a smaller Rashard Lewis; same demeanor. We need somebody with some FIRE.