Sign in to follow this  
Waiting For That Day

Your thoughts on this comment on Dwights Blog

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

just as a predicted last week, one loss would lead to all the chicken little dbags returning

lmao...

He's right though

I think it is really good that the internet exists to facilitate wise advice from the average joe to the professional basketball player

Dwight Howard isn't stupid, neither are his coaches, they all know his strengths and weaknesses and what he has to work on. But this isn't a video game where if you take 100 free throws your percentage goes up 1 point. Dwight will get there, his post game is developing as are his soft hands around the basket. It is easy for us to say, Dwight has to calm down etc, we are not the ones getting smacked by 7ft athletes. He will get there, just refrain from impatience

I think he hasn't really progressed really offensively. I believe Patrick Ewing has something to do with it. When Clifford Ray was training dwight he progressed so much compare when patrick took over. I don't think it wouldn't hurt him a lil to work with someone like Tim Duncan or The Dream. Duncan being the best PF and the dream well he **** man its the dream no explanation there.

I think people tend to underestimate just how good of a post defender Kendrick Perkins is. He excels at making guys catch the ball in the post much further out than they are accustomed to. Fans can lash out at Howard all they want but it's hard to dominate offensively when you are catching passes further away from the post than you want to be. The Magic need to do a better of job of getting the ball out of Howard's hands, rotating the ball and letting Howard reset so he can catch the ball deeper in the key where he can use his dominant athleticism to his advantage.

quote:
Originally posted by Carlitos Way:

I think he hasn't really progressed really offensively. I believe Patrick Ewing has something to do with it. When Clifford Ray was training dwight he progressed so much compare when patrick took over. I don't think it wouldn't hurt him a lil to work with someone like Tim Duncan or The Dream. Duncan being the best PF and the dream well he **** man its the dream no explanation there.

]

what if we get john stamon ramos or whatever his name is to tutor him? come on dude go back to the heat boards and talk about how chalmers SCHOOLED arroyo playoff time..

quote:
Originally posted by FattyDookas:

quote:
Originally posted by Carlitos Way:

]

what if we get john stamon ramos or whatever his name is to tutor him? come on dude go back to the heat boards and talk about how chalmers SCHOOLED arroyo playoff time..

What ignorant worthless post you wrote. Are all of your post are as arrogant as this one?

First off im not even latino. All I did is start thread and asked everyones opinion. Then I stated mine and you bash me with some typical latino stereo type. What are you 7years old.

Post something worth while or something that goes along with the thread.

All I suggested is for Dwight to work with someone in the off season to progress his game more then patrick has these past years, it wouldn't hurt....

The whole "Superman Thing" is beyond totally lame! Shaq was a lame for doing it and DHoward is a total KNOB on and off the court!

Maybe they should have tried being "The Green Lantern" instead?

Wait!!!! He was even gayer than superman! LOL!!!!