Sign in to follow this  
Waiting For That Day

Your thoughts on this comment on Dwights Blog

I found this on realgm. I'd like to know you what you think of this.

work.on.post.moves.not.movies says:

May 17, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Dwight listen to me bro. I am not sure that you even read this but you have to take responsiblility for what is going on right now. Boston is trying to expose you as an offensive liability and you are on here talking softly about using your moves and moving the ball. YOU ARE THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM BRO. Take on the challenge that Boston is giving you and punish them for thinking that they can use these scrubs to guard you one on one. USE SOME REAL POST MOVES, PUMP FAKE AND GET SOME OF THESE GUYS IN THE AIR AND KEEP THE BALL HIGH LIKE KG DOES (WATCH SOME TAPE OF HIM) FOR GOD SAKES! *** are you and Pattrick Ewing doing for the last couple of years, you have learned like not one post move in how many seasons, are you serious? Andrew Bynum has passed you by with his development on the offensive end. Believe it!

Take that rediculous suit (you are not Prince) and throw it in the garbage, stop proclaiming yourself as superman and trying to be a movie star and become a complete basketball player first! Orlando fans need you to bring one home for us, everyone loves you here but you need to quit complaining to officials and handle your business like a man. Stop being a wussy and behave like the beast that god made you. If I see you trow your arms up with that look on your face like someone just ran over your puppy I am gonna puke on myself. You are too good for that.

I thought it was hilarious. I think game 2 will win and he will play a monster game.

A page from JD (Jack Daniels) you gotta believe.....

I found this on realgm. I'd like to know you what you think of this.

work.on.post.moves.not.movies says:

May 17, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Dwight listen to me bro. I am not sure that you even read this but you have to take responsiblility for what is going on right now. Boston is trying to expose you as an offensive liability and you are on here talking softly about using your moves and moving the ball. YOU ARE THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM BRO. Take on the challenge that Boston is giving you and punish them for thinking that they can use these scrubs to guard you one on one. USE SOME REAL POST MOVES, PUMP FAKE AND GET SOME OF THESE GUYS IN THE AIR AND KEEP THE BALL HIGH LIKE KG DOES (WATCH SOME TAPE OF HIM) FOR GOD SAKES! *** are you and Pattrick Ewing doing for the last couple of years, you have learned like not one post move in how many seasons, are you serious? Andrew Bynum has passed you by with his development on the offensive end. Believe it!

Take that rediculous suit (you are not Prince) and throw it in the garbage, stop proclaiming yourself as superman and trying to be a movie star and become a complete basketball player first! Orlando fans need you to bring one home for us, everyone loves you here but you need to quit complaining to officials and handle your business like a man. Stop being a wussy and behave like the beast that god made you. If I see you trow your arms up with that look on your face like someone just ran over your puppy I am gonna puke on myself. You are too good for that.

I thought it was hilarious. I think game 2 will win and he will play a monster game.

A page from JD (Jack Daniels) you gotta believe.....

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

that guy is not even using facts, sounds like a hater. bynum scores how many ppg???????

he took A WEEK to be in that movie, A WEEK jesus people are entitled to have lives outside of ball you stupid fanboys

+12

That clark kent skit was stupid and over the top.

Win something first....otherwise there's more lois lane than superman going on.

there are a few points that probably resonate home for a lot of fans...I honestly don't know what to think or feel really in regards to this superstar that we have, sometimes I just don't know...I will say that the Patrick Ewing aspect has been a big question of mine for a little while, I often find myself wondering if Pat is the right guy for Dwight's development as a player on the court...

Sometimes you just have to accept a guy for what he is. Everyone wants him to have this and that in his offensive repertoire because that would make him one of the best and most complete centers of all time. Maybe he will never be that fine tuned on the offensive end. Time to face that possibility and accept the fact that he's a defensive and rebounding monster who can sometimes score a lot.

For right now, I'd settle for him not turning the ball over so much and hitting over 60% of his free throws.

I'll also add that he's still only 24 years old. Hell I'm 3 years older than that guy and I feel like a young pup still. I think by the time he's 27 or so, this guy will truly be a monster on both ends of the court. He has the right attitude and work ethic right now. As long as he keeps working and keeps smiling, he WILL get better and he WILL win championships. Whether its this year or not. It's NOT this year or bust for Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic.

He will win championships?

Plural?

No offense but that is taking things for granted.

Hakeem would never have won ONE let alone two had MJ not semi-retired.

The lake show looks insane right and whomever goes out of the east is going to lose to them.

Our roster is not a "longterm" roster. There will be huge changes this off-season. A power shift will occur.

Outside of blind homerism....not sure where you "see" multiple championships for orlando.