Sign in to follow this  
billytunasand

Semi OT- My sister's purse got stolen at game 1, help

Hey guys,

I was at game 1 today along with my sister (Sec 232 row n seats 1, 2). Right after the game my sister saw someone she knew so we both went over there to say hello. A minute later her purse was gone. According to two women, they saw two teenagers take the purse, so I was just wondering if anyone was in that area at the end of the game or if anyone saw where the teenagers went with the purse or any information anyone got.

I know it sucks that we lost, but it could be worse... like watch the Magic lose and watch your sister cry after losing a purse.

Thanks for any help!

Go Magic!

Hey guys,

I was at game 1 today along with my sister (Sec 232 row n seats 1, 2). Right after the game my sister saw someone she knew so we both went over there to say hello. A minute later her purse was gone. According to two women, they saw two teenagers take the purse, so I was just wondering if anyone was in that area at the end of the game or if anyone saw where the teenagers went with the purse or any information anyone got.

I know it sucks that we lost, but it could be worse... like watch the Magic lose and watch your sister cry after losing a purse.

Thanks for any help!

Go Magic!

put the purse down and then you can come back for a miller lite..icon_smile.gif

in all seriousness, that sux..gotta cancel all the cards etc..chances are someone will find what they didn't want so maybe she can recover her drivers license etc..my mom was mugged in a wal mart parking lot and they found her purse down the road in a ditch..

It's sad that dishonest people have to ruin your good time. It only takes one or two bad people. I was at the 2nd game of the 1st round and the woman sitting next to me spilled beer all over my purse without any apology. She actually thought it was funny. Ruining someone's possessions is bad enough but to steal a purse is totally unacceptable.

If I was a ******bag, and I saw an unattended purse in a room filled with 17,461 people, I too would steal the purse.

Don't worry. They're teens so they don't know how things work. They'll do something stupid in the next couple of days that'll lead the authorities straight to them.

I'm sayin, Wednesday at the latest, the purse will be recovered.

Keep us posted.

...wait...you did talk to OPD, right?