Sign in to follow this  
richnba

Cavs sure have alot of fans

I wonder how much of them were fans 5 years ago when they went 13-68... Many of these fans arent real fans the cavs are playing good and they all hopped on the bandwagon at least we know when we win one we are all real fans, through thick and thin baby!!!!!

I wonder how much of them were fans 5 years ago when they went 13-68... Many of these fans arent real fans the cavs are playing good and they all hopped on the bandwagon at least we know when we win one we are all real fans, through thick and thin baby!!!!!

I imagine a large chunk of the Cavs' fans came in 2003 when LeBron was picked #1. He was a hometown, pre hyped franchise saving star (coincedence he Cleveland won the lotto that year?). But hey, if that's the case it's fine with the Cavs because they're filling up The Q on a nightly basis.

Thank goodness though that the Cavs won the series. Not only can I not stand the whiney Pistons, I don't know if I could watch a Finals series with SA and Detroit again. At least LeBron and now Daniel Gibson can make for good theater. I'm not a fan of either team (only a Magic man) but I just love NBA basketball so I'll definately be watching.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Most of them are bandwagon fans rich. Before Lebrons arrival, you had a better chance of finding a leprechaun in a bowl of cereal than to "witness" a sell out crowd. If James left, that arena would look like the dust bowl.