Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Leprechauns ECF GM1 5/16

I can not wait for the game to start.

Im most looking forward to Redick and Carter playing together. Redick should get a fair bit of court time running after Allen. During the season, the little time Redick and Carter played together I thought was one of our most offensive effective lineups, Redick can draw the players in and Carter becomes more open.

Hold on. Did I read that we're going to be on ESPN all this series? Well, I'm about to paint the corner of my tv so I don't see the logo and I'll also paint my mute button red at that..

I have a quick question. Does anyone know what they mean by 'move the ball from side to side'? I'm just wondering if that's somehow a hard thing to do? lol

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

I have a quick question. Does anyone know what they mean by 'move the ball from side to side'? I'm just wondering if that's somehow a hard thing to do? lol

They mean move the ball from one side of the court when your at half-court to the other. You shouldn't keep it on one side or the ball isn't really moving. Just keep the ball moving around the sides of the basket in other words.