Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic win points by hiring Donovan, Milicic's agent says

Both Darko and Dwight have been equally committed to making the tandem work. It sucks that we haven't seen the combo together more this season but when they were together they played pretty well together. We'll definitely get an opportunity to see the two together this season.

The two players strengths perfect compliment each other. I'm not worried at all about the relationship working.

the magic will not let darko get away. that would be a huge mistake. their biggest need is at point. i have said over and over that is the most glaring problem. i like nelson but he is more suited coming of the bench as a scorer. he would not pass to jj at all and there for would not fit well starting. i believe jj will be given every chance to be the sg. with dwight, darko, trevor, jj and a true point who can pass, defend, and push the ball, this group will be great. we do need another scorer but please not vc. he is just not our guy. jacklj

quote:
Originally posted by mire:

start battie!

I love Tony's contribution to this team on all fronts, but you have no idea how frusturating it was to not see Darko in the line up when he was clearly deserving of it in the second half.

I think something that really shook the confidence of the team in Hill was when he declared that Darko would be starting the rest of the year even when Battie was healthy again. Battie is healthy, Darko struggles for a stretch, Battie is the starter again.