Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

You want your respect.....here's your respect....

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

God Kyler what a tool. Vince's mediocre season this year with us has been better then Turk's MIP year.

Turk's MIP was outstanding. It made his next season worthy of Most Declined Player or something.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Spears is a doof. One of the worst in the business.

I forgot Kyler even existed until I read that article. I wonder how much his tune has changed since saying this team is basically a disaster waiting to happen.

Ask, and you shall receive...

quote:

Jerry in Tampa, FL:

Steve, I believe you were touting your own horn pretty hard in January when the Magic were going through their growing pains. What do you have to say now?

Steve Kyler:

What do I say now.... Vince is still terribly inconsistent and Orlando is the best team in basketbal despite what Vince gives them, not because of it.

Think about my stance on Orlando, all the way back to the Summer... I told you guys that Brandon Bass was not the answer at the four spot, and that he'd struggle in Orlando because he couldn't run plays in Dallas...

I questioned how good Vince Carter would be, and whether he was an improvement over what Hedo gave them last year... I think its fair to say Vince has had his moments, but overall I was accurate on that front too.

I applauded the signing of Matt Barnes, and said the Magic needed his toughness - and that's been true.

The Magic are rolling because Dwight's game has improved... Jameer Nelson is playing great and the bench guys - Mickael Pietrus and JJ Reddick are killing teams from the perimeter.

The magic were terrible in January... and thats was true... but I said during the summer to me... they needed to match what they did last year - 59 wins and the Eastern Conference Finals - and they have done that.

They have the swagger of a title team... lets see if they can get the job finished this time... I have my hotel rooms booked for the NBA Finals in Orlando... so that should tell you want I think.

So basically he can't admit that he was wrong and is a dumbass... smile_svgsad.png