Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Witness the Exploding Cavsfanatic!

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:
Originally posted by sithlord:

i even apologiozed for calling a post not a person stupid!

it is what it is im good smile_happypuppy.gif

>msoglad.gif

Midnight Madness??!! Nice.

I still don't really understand too much why they critisize mike brown all the time. Recently, some guy posted a video which was 10 mins long basically bashing mike brown by saying he cant draw up plays and just relies on lebron to make the play for himself. Im sorry, but its nonsense to critisize him for believing in his star player. Also they seem to be under the impression that they cant win anything if they do that in pressure situations. Surely this is majorly flawed when the two previous champions of the nba have a key player that they went to in the pressure situations. The lakers pretty much always went to kobe, and he made the shots time and time again. Boston also. We saw the same thing in the miami series, even when pierce was playing badly. Critisizing Brown is essentially saying that hes wrong for using lebron, and lebron is not clutch or good enough to create a chance for himself or his team. (rant over)

I wonder what goes through LeBron's head when he's at home.

Does he play online poker and check his bank account, to see them dolla' signs rollin' or does he feel the pressure of maybe driving an entire city into oblivion.

Cleveland without the Cavs... like in the video, their whole economy hangs on LeBron James and the Cavs.

Oh dear.

quote:
LeBron has never had the supporting cast to win a championship...Look at the other teams in the league that is remaining...Many nights the Celts top 2 players have bad nights but yet they still win...During the playoffs Dwight Howard during the Atlanta series was always on the bench because of foul trouble and they killed Charlotte

Wait, what?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
LeBron has never had the supporting cast to win a championship...Look at the other teams in the league that is remaining...Many nights the Celts top 2 players have bad nights but yet they still win...During the playoffs Dwight Howard during the Atlanta series was always on the bench because of foul trouble and they killed Charlotte

Wait, what?

wow. that was confusing...

quote:
Originally posted by KingBeaterD12:

I still don't really understand too much why they critisize mike brown all the time. Recently, some guy posted a video which was 10 mins long basically bashing mike brown by saying he cant draw up plays and just relies on lebron to make the play for himself. Im sorry, but its nonsense to critisize him for believing in his star player. Also they seem to be under the impression that they cant win anything if they do that in pressure situations. Surely this is majorly flawed when the two previous champions of the nba have a key player that they went to in the pressure situations. The lakers pretty much always went to kobe, and he made the shots time and time again. Boston also. We saw the same thing in the miami series, even when pierce was playing badly. Critisizing Brown is essentially saying that hes wrong for using lebron, and lebron is not clutch or good enough to create a chance for himself or his team. (rant over)

I'll defend Mike Brown to a point. But, the substitution he made last year in the playoffs of bringing Z back onto the floor...allowing Shard to easily get open for a 3 was one of the dumbest coaching decisions I've ever seen made and his specialty is D. Further, for a franchise desperate to appease LeBron, they should have fired Brown two seasons ago, and brought in an offensive minded coach like D'Antoni who would turn him loose. Not saying they would have been a better team, but they'd be playing a style that caters to their best players talents, & making him happy.

This emplosion however is prob about 95% on Ferry...

I said it before and I'll say it again, anybody who thought Shaq & Jamison would get Cleveland over the hump was delusional. The strength of the Cavs was defense & LeBron. Shaq & Jamison made them exploitable defensively & erased their team identity.

The acquisition of these two was a desperate overreaction to losing to Orlando. Instead of trying to match-up with Orlando, they should have been trying to improve their roster in a way that accentuated their strengths and further exploited Orlando's weaknesses. Trying to beat a team at their own game is a losing proposition.

It's hard to image in a NBA climate where teams were dumping salaries left & right, The Cavs couldn't have used 32 million dollars worth of assets more effectively. 38 if you want to count the offseason signings of Parker & Moon. It's hard to imagine Boozer wouldn't give Lewis more issues than Jamison, ect...

that was great we were calling so many out as bandwagon fans and they kept denying it now they are showing thier true colours bolt before they have to endure a 21-61 season.