Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

"Orlando is the most disrepected team in ALL of sports"-Ahmad Rashad

u berra wash yo mout boi..i aints from ohio..check my records i iz a magics fan and i hate lesuck cuz it make ma ahappy..i aints da only ones talkin bout him..luks everywer all we iz do iz talks bout him so dont be hating i jsut hates lesuck cuz he be suckin n dont be shakin hands lik gud ol bois

quote:
Originally posted by Orlandobedabestes:

u berra wash yo mout boi..i aints from ohio..check my records i iz a magics fan and i hate lesuck cuz it make ma ahappy..i aints da only ones talkin bout him..luks everywer all we iz do iz talks bout him so dont be hating i jsut hates lesuck cuz he be suckin n dont be shakin hands lik gud ol bois

The best thing to hit this board since Warriorsfan that gave us Peaches.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

Funny thing is, both of them are Jareth.

smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

Funny thing is, both of them are Jareth.

smile_svgsad.png

This guy isn't Jareth. Both of them were logged in at the same time last night. I know, because the first thing I thought when I saw his threads was to assume it was Jareth as well.

Unless Jareth was using two different computers at the same time. In which case, he is a evil genius of epic proportions and its only a matter of time before he unleashes a nuclear war on all of us.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

u iz a hater cuz i aint like lesuck. magics we iz numba 1 we likes ta hate on lesuck cuz he lesuck he be sucking so we likes ta hate on lesuck no matter wat. we iz proud of hatin on lesuck cuz we iz da bestes. he aint gud just be ref givin him baskets dey be guiding iz shots so it be goin in so i don't like lesuck cause we iz da bestes.uz a haater u aint welcomhere

yeah... this is jareth.

... or someone from youngtown ohio is trolling.

Hey! What's wrong with Youngstown, Ohio?

Only team getting "disrespected" now is Phoenix. People talk about us too much, good or bad.

You need to be IGNORED to be truly disrespected.

I don't know too much about other sports so I don't know if they are the most disrespected, but I thought about this for a minute. I remember watching a show on NBATV called Best of 2008-2009, I was expecting the Magic to have a little segment in the film simply because they went to the Finals, but that was not the case. They were only mentioned when the host spoke about Cleveland, Boston and Lakers. In fact, I'm not even sure if they gave clips of their season last year, I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing any. It's clear, that many analysis don't notice them...but in some ways that can be a good thing. And I hope during the ECF and, God willing if they make it out of that round, the Finals, they can prove to everyone that they can win a championship.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Only team getting "disrespected" now is Phoenix. People talk about us too much, good or bad.

You need to be IGNORED to be truly disrespected.

I would say the Lakers and Suns are equally ignored right now with the meltdown Cleveland is having.

Remember that one year when the Phoenix Suns had a great team full of solid role players (Boris Diaw, Raja Bell, Leandro Barbosa)? They weren't ignored when they were really good and yet the Magic get ignored when they're legit. I don't why.

I don't take Phoenix serioues because of the many winning records and yet not ever getting to the finals.