Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Where is the Rashard Lewis hate train?Ha-Ha

The guy sand bagged it the whole year and again is showing up big in the playoffs. Its not what I would expect from one of the 3 highest paid players in the league. The guy is posting up, rebounding and making his shots now in the playoffs and all year he was just cruising. Ill certainly give him props for the playoffs...he has been great...even demoralizing. I hope he brings it against the cavs and lakers.

Proved me wrong too. Plus, I think he'll have greater longevity now that he is not as banged up.

He even said in an interview -- it's hard to make a difference when you are a 4th or even 5th option at times on offense... Now that it's the playoffs, he is playing with passion and determination.

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

He even said in an interview -- it's hard to make a difference when you are a 4th or even 5th option at times on offense... Now that it's the playoffs, he is playing with passion and determination.

A few people on here were saying the same thing all season but every one was too caught up on wanting to hate on Rashard. Now Rashard actually is at times getting the offense run through him and his team mates are actually trying to find him on offense in places more then just for a spot up shot.

I've seen two fast breaks and only two fast breaks where he's lead the pack..but passes the ball of...which..leads to a turnover or missed shot. Come on Rashard and take to the whole and throw it down. I know he has it in him!!!

I liked his put back dunk that he did. I thought it was a message to Josh Smith. lol

Like someone said, Lewis does what he's suppose to when we need him. Hes been incredibly consistent. He has the most made three pointers on the team and is crucial to our offense.

There is still no denying that Lewis is the most overpaid player on this team however he's the second most important player on the team to me.